We Have A Little Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give him enough rope, and he'll hang himself as the saying goes. How about blue goo ported? Thank God for honest traders, at least they make up for the jerks.

What happened to "The Blue Goo Wonder Kid"? I liked that. :rock:

I thought that sounded a bit harsh... I can change it back. :msp_confused:

Half the stuff I type on here I go back and edit; really trying hard to be a nice person.

Last edited:
Oh NO, I see how you are. Crying to the mods.

Later
Dan

You know me better. :msp_sneaky:

He just worked his magic on that cylinder and now you are picking on him. I may have to report you for that one. :biggrin:

Later
Dan

Oh really? :laugh:

I thought that sounded a bit harsh... I can change it back. :msp_confused:

Half the stuff I type on here I go back and edit; really trying hard to be a nice person.

Nice only gets us so far. Sometimes harsh is needed. :rock:

Wonder if he has a relative that works on water pumps, I've got a trash pump here that had about two tubes of the stuff on it, I thought I was being smart and pressure washed it all off and now it is all over the driveway and I have to rake it up before the geese eat it.

There's not much to do at night in his part of Colorado, hunt, fish or ski, all daylight activities. So he had too much time on his hands.... LOL

You Americans only hunt and fish in daylight hours? Bigger fish come out to play in the dark, and lamping with a rifle is fun! I have a few more night time activities but shall leave those unmentioned :taped:

You Americans only hunt and fish in daylight hours? Bigger fish come out to play in the dark, and lamping with a rifle is fun! I have a few more night time activities but shall leave those unmentioned :taped:

You could end up in jail here hunting at night in the wrong season.....

No, I Bass fish at night, but fly fishing at night for trout is difficult in the dark. Mostly trout where the Blue Goo kid lives.

And spotlighting or nightscope hunting is illegal. We can shoot waterfowl 1/2 hour before daybreak.

I'll be 50 next year......you 30 somethings quit yer #####in. :msp_rolleyes:

I'll be 32 in a few months. Spent around four and a half hours at the gym last night. Took a couple punches and enough kicks to leave me hobbling around today, and that's in addition to the time spent on the bags + jiu jitsu + exercise for conditioning. I'll go back for more tomorrow evening. :D I gotta laugh at the new guy at work who couldn't come in because "he stepped on a nail". Seriously? :laugh:

My youngest daughters old boyfriend stepped on a nail in the back yard. I thought the kid was dying yelps cries hopping around on one foot. When I got him settled down enough to take his shoe off he had to squeeze the "wound" he got a drop of blood a pin head would cover. Now we are in full blown panic mode. He had to go to the ER. We wonder why insurance is high? Thank the heavens they broke up.

My youngest daughters old boyfriend stepped on a nail in the back yard. I thought the kid was dying yelps cries hopping around on one foot. When I got him settled down enough to take his shoe off he had to squeeze the "wound" he got a drop of blood a pin head would cover. Now we are in full blown panic mode. He had to go to the ER. We wonder why insurance is high? Thank the heavens they broke up.

Good on her, saved you the trouble and probably the jail time too!

One night I was walking down the hallway when I located a sewing needle my bride had dropped via my bear foot. It was situated with the eye facing up, but still managed to penetrate about a 1/2" into my heel. I don't recall carrying on, but do recall needing to locate a pair of pliers to remove it :taped:

Back to fishing stories, don't do too much of that at night time. Mostly cause fishing a summertime activity for me and plenty of sun in the summer. But I do love letting the shrimp pots soak all night.

954619_10201405973732517_1526704959_n.jpg

To quote my grandpa

" Ha...pu##y"

To quote my grandpa

" Ha...pu##y"

The kid who was 19 or 20 at the time ask me if I would have it checked. I told him I don.t go to the ER for Boo-Boo's. He didn't believe me until a week or so later I got a bigger Boo-Boo and refused to go. Truth be known it could have used a stitch or two. A Band-Aid saved the day

The kid who was 19 or 20 at the time ask me if I would have it checked. I told him I don.t go to the ER for Boo-Boo's. He didn't believe me until a week or so later I got a bigger Boo-Boo and refused to go. Truth be known it could have used a stitch or two. A Band-Aid saved the day

The only thing that needs checked is his testicles or lack there of.

Latest posts

Back