We Have A Little Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. This may be a good time to mention to first time porters: If you're going to try modding a saw, don't mess with the roof or the floor of the ports. A good place to start is widening them and putting a good bevel around the edge. Without a degree wheel and knowledge of how to adjust timing on a piston ported engine anything more is just plain asking for trouble. And make sure you dont make it too wide and catch a ring.

Just wow.

That's one hogged out intake. I think I can see Fredericksburg down there.

I jus wanna know one thang... How did you get them suckas to come off??

That's one hogged out intake. I think I can see Fredericksburg down there.

Looks like SS's probe site. :laugh:

I jus wanna know one thang... How did you get them suckas to come off??

Hell they about fell off......that blue #### doesn't really stick. Loctite 518 on the other hand.....well you gotta pry that stuff apart.

lil of this here and there ,she be better than new ............

e75-5.jpg

The Dolmar is still giving us a fit. Turns out he ground the key completely out of the flywheel....

Ground the key out?! Did he not realise you can pull em out with pliers? I'm guessing he didn't bevel the ports on the 395 if it caught a ring? Or was it down to a super high exhaust port timing?

Ground the key out?! Did he not realise you can pull em out with pliers? I'm guessing he didn't bevel the ports on the 395 if it caught a ring? Or was it down to a super high exhaust port timing?

The 5100 has a cast in key in the flywheel.

This is an untouched one.

This is the one Tyrel ground out.

They say the 395 ran......I never started it. It was eating the piston pretty badly.

You ain't bad for a Mainer.... :msp_thumbup:

Ah NO it dudn't say so in mines profile, but'z I'z plenty capable of takin afence to dat dar insultuous comment ah yer'z. It'z grease monkey'z like you as to drive us deepa into Aroostook'z county. Anybody seen my teeth.

How many mainers do you know for comparison? I'm pretty bad. Oops meant badass. And awesome. And stuff.

Just pick one and FOCUS. :msp_confused:

Whats a Mainer? We do have plenty of Mainahs here though.

A Mainer is some one, who at the age of 18, makes another stop at Beans, instead of escaping into New Hampshire.

And just for the record;

"Little Scotty was a really good student in Phys Ed, Shop class and on the bus going home each day".

What I find amazing is that not only did the blue goo wonder kid intentionally screw people, he used his name and year of birth for his user name. :msp_ohmy: I guess these kids today don't understand that once their #### reaches these interwebs its available for the whole world to know with a simple google search.

Last edited:
What I find amazing is that not only did the blue goo wonder kid intentionally screw people, he used his name and year of birth for his user name. :msp_ohmy: I guess these kids today don't understand that once their #### reaches these interwebs its available for the whole world to know with a simple google search.

know what ya mean. can't believe anyone would actually use their real name. dam. and stuff. just sayin. :msp_wink:

I use my name but I'm not concerned about anything. I don't port cylinders with a dewalt circular saw either:hmm3grin2orange:

I should have used my real name. Several times I've had guys send me a check made out to Mastermind. :msp_unsure:

Like the police say the majority of crooks are just flat stupid. So it makes catching them easy, the hard part is getting anything done to them with the so called justice system. What this kid needs is a good old fashioned a-- kicking. If I did something like this to somebody when I was a kid I would have gotten whipped by my dad then the person I did it to would have gotten a chance. Sadly there in no consequences anymore. CJ

Like the police say the majority of crooks are just flat stupid. So it makes catching them easy, the hard part is getting anything done to them with the so called justice system. What this kid needs is a good old fashioned a-- kicking. If I did something like this to somebody when I was a kid I would have gotten whipped by my dad then the person I did it to would have gotten a chance. Sadly there in no consequences anymore. CJ

I've sent Tyrel messages on both email and youtube asking him to make this right for the buyers of these saws.......I don't expect to get a reply.

Back