West coast porter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most guys won't do this. Guys can ruin port work on assembly and there's no way to make sure the saw is sound running after assembly. Been there and done that. Never again.

The saw I shipped to the East coast was never ran after porting before I got it back. Ended up having to put a new carb (almost cheaper than a kit and I had a carb on the shelf). Still leaks bar oil too, case never was sealed right. Runs good though.

Part of my job is small engine repairs, I fix saws everyday. Just don't have time or disire to learn about porting.

Not sure why I wouldn't be believed, I don't make a habit of lying. I have a hard enough time to remember the facts! (Had a TBI when I got hurt... part of my disabled veteran dealio).

Anywho, my name is Nate, I'm 33, like long walks on the beach, beer, boobs, and sawdust.

image.jpg
Not sure why I wouldn't be believed, I don't make a habit of lying. I have a hard enough time to remember the facts! (Had a TBI when I got hurt... part of my disabled veteran dealio).

Anywho, my name is Nate, I'm 33, like long walks on the beach, beer, boobs, and sawdust.
Most of us are believers, but did you notice how important I have recently become? What is your first name, so that we can address you?
I'm sure you're getting swamped with wood orders as well.

The Bard of the Yukon. That your book collection, John?
Verrrry cool pics.
Yes, it was my collection, that's how I lured the entourage over to my place.
They seemed to like how a penniless woodcutter lived.
They all were from Monte Carlo, which is in Monaco, a principality of France, one of the richest places on earth, other than here.
Which Way to the Beech?
John

Back