West coast porter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great, who the **** cares? What in the **** does that have to do with my thread?

fec2310787a25e9f1e5ea5562f11f0c8.jpg

Thats great, who the **** cares? What in the **** does that have to do with my thread?
Seriously, dude???? You say the stupidest random ****. There were many names thrown out early on in this thread. Do some research, make some calls, and send somebody the saw, or get some tools and do it yourself. Or don't do anything.... Nobody on this forum actually really gives a **** what you decide.

Seriously, dude???? You say the stupidest random ****. There were many names thrown out early on in this thread. Do some research, make some calls, and send somebody the saw, or get some tools and do it yourself. Or don't do anything.... Nobody on this forum actually really gives a **** what you decide.

Yes, Absolutely.
The TROOF.

Pick up the phone, or pick up a hammer, Gomer.

Do You do realize you probably would already have Your saw/cylinder/boxOchit back by now if you'd done something constructive after the first few responses?

Just a thought, cupcake.

Your almost dead thread? That has been kept on life support by a few folks?

Just when I didn't think you could be a bigger, arrogant jack knob.....the reason you garner such little respect is because you have no idea how to treat others...

Nate, do us all a favour and contact the site owner, her name is Jennifer aka Judge Judy. She's a great understanding and kind person that will back you up if you're not a wack job,and if you ask her real nice she can change your username to Jack Knob.
Just tell Jen that I refered you to her and you should be Jack Knob before you know it.

Kind of funny easily 75% of the posts in this thread are by trolls that are on ignore. Here's a hint, if I don't reply to your posts, it's because I never see them. May as well not bother posting. I really don't care what you think, but it's like a misquito buzzing in the ear all night to have to even see the drival.

My feelers aren't hurt, sheez, some of you folks aint too much of fart smellers... eh...er... smart fellers!

It's quite interesting how some folks puff out their nuts on the inner Web but meet them in person or even on the phone and all of a sudden they aren't so Billy bad ass, and hell often are pretty normal. So drop the act already!

And no this isn't to Mr Gypo, I was just giving him a shovel load of ****, just the same as he does.

Back