what grinds your gears guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WGMG is folks that post on a written forum with semi-incoherent babble, run on sentences, terrible grammer and no paragraphs! ;) No that doesn't mean I'm perfect, far from, but even a middle school writing level would be nice!

I woulda made it to middle school if I hadn't got hung up so long in the second grade!

Hu

Most of these drivers are texting in my experience....speaking of that, one of my biggest gripes is a driver in the left lane going 10 mph below the speed limit because they are texting too.

Left lane? You mean the passing lane? I love then people call it the fast lane and the judge fines them and gives them the demerit points just as an added bonus.

Left lane? You mean the passing lane? I love then people call it the fast lane and the judge fines them and gives them the demerit points just as an added bonus.
Yep, the left lane. You can flash your highbeams and they won't even notice.

High beams dim the dam things down when passing cars . And there is no need for them on a moonlight night our after sunrise or before sunset . Bad parking driving in the store is likely not going to happen . Convenience stores with fuel are so bad with parking .

One that gets me. Sitting at a stop light in my dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 6.7 diesel and some jack a$$ in a 5.0 mustang pulls up reving his motor. I would love to get out and jap slap the he!! Out of them!
I get what you're saying, but around here it's the diesel drivers and their high stacks, tromping down on the gas pedal and blowing massive black clouds of stench. A broken jaw would be well deserved and would guarantee an end to it. Those a-holes RGMG.

WGMG is folks that post on a written forum with semi-incoherent babble, run on sentences, terrible grammer and no paragraphs! ;) No that doesn't mean I'm perfect, far from, but even a middle school writing level would be nice!
Not the post I expected in this thread from Valley.

High Road was taken here, and I commend you.

Come to melbourne, we have lots of foreigners, mainly asian (and thats not being rasist), on international licenses who apparently have passed a driving test. You'd never know it.

They're easy to spot, normally straddling the white line going backwards, or sat at a green light waiting for it to turn red...

Fog lights. Unless it's foggy, why the **** would anyone ever need to drive with them on? All they do is blind other drivers. Stupid assholes.

Don't get me started on people using fog lights when the weather is not foggy! :mad: Also BMW and Mercedes and Audi drivers who use high beams all day long for some reason?? :angry:
Add in drivers who take ages to dip their high beams and then put them back on several meters ahead of you, before they have passed, and blind you a second time. :wtf:

Also drivers who when approaching a crest in the road, will see you dip your lights but won't dip theirs until they have passed over the crest and blinded you for several seconds before finally coming to a mutually agreeable decision to dip their lights. :crazy2:

I do a lot of night driving so i guess i see these things more than most. I enjoy driving my work truck at night because with the 2 massive spotties i have on the bull bar they usually only do it once as the scars on their retinas will remind them to be more considerate next time. :yes: :lol:

Come to melbourne, we have lots of foreigners, mainly asian (and thats not being rasist), on international licenses who apparently have passed a driving test. You'd never know it. They're easy to spot, normally straddling the white line going backwards, or sat at a green light waiting for it to turn red...

You are not alone mate, we get them here too near me as there is an big international college in the next town and Sydney has bucket loads of bad drivers.

Need to be real careful in Canberra too. I am there often with work and visiting family. With all the embassies there are heaps of diplomats driving around. If you see any classy black European sedans with a 2 digit number plate steer well clear! They tear around like it's the Bathurst 1000 and change lanes at a whim and of course never indicate. If you get into a dingle with one of these loons you are on your own as they run back to the embassy and cry diplomatic immunity! Happened to a family member a few years back and they had to pay for everything even though it was 100% the foreign drivers fault. The federal police told them to drop it as it was a lost cause. Cost over $9K to fix the car on their own insurance.

You speed up to pass someone because they're going about 6 mph under the speed limit and by the time you're along side them they're going about 10 mph over the speed limit.
And then when you do pass them, they slow down again.

I hate running errands during the day. It seems most anyone on the road has nothing to do so they mosey on along at a crawl. 55mph speed limit? Eh... 40-45 is about fine, slow down 2 miles ahead to make a turn. Pull away from a stop at a walking pace, take 4 miles to get up to speed. That line of cars a mile long behind you don't care... :mad::laugh:

The same at teh stores. Block the darn main aisle with your cart to talk to your friend, no cares that people are trying to go by. I've actually moved their cart out of the way after a few "excuse me's" were ignored. :clap: Usually it's the "hens" clucking away, teh daily gossip is important you know.

Facebook or any other social media for that matter... like I really need to know what u did 5 minutes ago...If I wanted to know I would call you!

I have a facetube account but have not logged in for maybe 4 years? Biggest waste of time i have ever known! I spend enough time as it is on computers, why would i want to check my phone every 5 minutes to find out what someone who i don't know, but is a friend of a friend of a friend, just bought, in a supermarket in a town i have never been to? :dizzy:

Seriously is your life so boring that you have to pretend that you like this crap? I would rather invest in real relationships not ones over a stupid social networking site! :cheers:

Latest posts

Back