What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a crock of ####....... your 395 thread is 28 pages and growing.:laugh: Everybody knows you've switched brands. Acknowledgement, Acceptance, and then Enlightenment. Sounds like progress- not regress.:rock:
You my friend are correct. I'll never get rid of my stihls I already own though.

You need to update that sig....... :)

PM me about your price on that 2095

i sir, am computer illiterate ( i couldnt work a pc even though i have been around them all my life. well my $2000 computer got a virus this past year and we lost everything, including 4000 pictures of our kids. (that number is a low ball # according to Kari.) She made me buy a Mac- which has compunded my illiteracy. at one point i was able to figure out how to make a sig, now I cant figure where to go or how to get into it to update. I have looked, but to no avail. It's been such a weird couple of monthes- got me all scrambled. :laugh: Maybe I'll figure it out on Jan 1st:laugh:

Well.....I mean....err.....well he can't keep his saws running. :hmm3grin2orange:
I tried repping you for that Randy but I have to spread some around first. Thank you someone had to say it. Ive seen more Stihls that wont run than anything. :laugh:But it has nothing to do with the fuel left in them for 2 yEars or being staright gassed.

Last edited:
I tried repping you for that Randy but I have to spread some around first. Thank you someone had to say it. Ive seen more Stihls that wont run than anything. :laugh:But it has nothing to do with the fuel left in them for 2 yars or being staright gassed.

I tried repping Ol Randy too, but it said I have to spread some around. What a crock... I should be able to pick where it goes and when.:msp_sneaky: And it's not like I have been greedy with it- Ive been passing it out just for the sake of passing it out.

Latest posts

Back