What Happens When A Stihlhead Runs A Hot Rod Husqvarna???????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I see 3, did goods.
1. You did good using the saw.
2. You did good taking the videos, the saw was impressive.
3. You did good by having Randy build the saw for you.

Now how can you go wrong.

Randy's had good success with the 359's. I guarentee you will be pleased.

I have a Randy 359. Use it everyday and it is the best.
200T while climbing... 359 for lots of cutting - then the 440/460 Hybrid for the big stuff. Or the 288 XXP...
God forbid the tree is over 3 ft diameter and I have to pull out my STOCK 395. boring.

I call the 359 "the PUMA". because that is how it runs... cuts like a hungry animal.

I have a Randy 359. Use it everyday and it is the best.
200T while climbing... 359 for lots of cutting - then the 440/460 Hybrid for the big stuff. Or the 288 XXP...
God forbid the tree is over 3 ft diameter and I have to pull out my STOCK 395. boring.

I call the 359 "the PUMA". because that is how it runs... cuts like a hungry animal.

You know how to take care of that boring problem:hmm3grin2orange:

No dust there my friend those are stock chain chips. Im careful not to hit the dirt. I make a video that makes you look good and you give me crap. :cry3:

I'm just funnin ya man.......calm down. :laugh:

Seriously though..........is the chain on backward? :msp_unsure:

Id love to sit here all night and talk crap with yall but I got to go to work in the morning. I hope yall enjoyed the videos. Ill strap the 9pin and 20" on it tommorrow and make another video.

Latest posts

Back