What is a unbeatable price for a new 395

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guarddog1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
My local dealer said he will give me a price I can not refuse on a new 395 next time I go in what is a price the would be fair but un refusaeble any body know what cost is on one.

I paid $989 cash with a 36” bar out the door. I seriously doubt you could get a 372 power head for the money you are throwing around but give it a try. Right now, cash talks and BS walks. Great saw BTW. One of the best I have ever run. One cut on this thing and you will never go back to the vibration mill Stihl calls an ms660.

I paid $989 cash with a 36” bar out the door. I seriously doubt you could get a 372 power head for the money you are throwing around but give it a try. Right now, cash talks and BS walks. Great saw BTW. One of the best I have ever run. One cut on this thing and you will never go back to the vibration mill Stihl calls an ms660.

Come to think of it I payed $800. for my 372 with a 18" bar. Wish full thinking I guess we will see. I may buy it anyways everyone needs 2.

I seen one for $899 with a 32" b/c back when I got my 390xp for $829. They had one with a 36" for $929. I'm still wondering if I should have stepped on up to a 395 instead.

I own 2 395xps. One I purchased new, the second I bought off gregs list not more than one week after buying the new one. Too good of a deal to pass up. The used saw was almost in better shape than the one I purchased new and at almost a decade old, it starts better than the new saw! Great saws, but I am now eyeballing that Jonsered 2188. That thing would look toot sweet in the side box.

That 2188 is a real good looking saw. That's what I was wanting to get but I ran up on that deal on the 390.

That 2188 is one fine looking machine. Strap an 18” bar on it and it can take the place of my less than lackluster ms361. I wonder if I would notice any difference other than starting , re-starting, idling, oiling, air filter, moronic flippy caps…….

Latest posts

Back