What is the hardest saw to find?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I'll figure out how to import us some CS-1201s someday...

You manage that and i'll drive (don't care how far) out to your place and help you assemble em from the disassembled state needed to get em in the country. Man! That would be scratching a deep itch. A fella can hope right?

You guys can probably get them in Oz much easier than we can because of EPA. If your friend were able to get a couple, I'd pay big time as would several other guys.

JJ, I'll go see him tomorrow, but don't get your hopes too high I've never seen one here, but I shall try.

RE : 1201 Echo
No chain break may knock it on the head for Australia.
The 8000 80 cc sells for close just under 1800......so figure it would be up
2800 ....

I just got back from the Echo dealer, your correct Graeme the 1201 Echo doesn't meet our safety standards, sorry JJ.

I have already tried Australia, USA, UK,
Germany, Belgium, and Canada.
From what i understand the 1201 is
available in Russia, I might have a connection
to try Brazil but not sure yet.

Lee

How many cc is that?

I had a 540 which is the earlier model and same size. My buddy and I were cutting up a 36"- 42" poplar. I was using the 540 and he was using an early 066 magnum dual port, both of us were using 3/8 round chisel. The 066 was a little faster on normal bucking cuts, but the 540 was considerably quicker on the ripping cuts when we were ripping the rounds down to size. I guess that means more torque. Who knows, but that's how it was that day.

I bet I would have given him more than it will bring, but at least he stuck to his "policy".:dizzy:[/QUOTE]

Ok, I was wrong.:jawdrop:

I had a 540 which is the earlier model and same size. My buddy and I were cutting up a 36"- 42" poplar. I was using the 540 and he was using an early 066 magnum dual port, both of us were using 3/8 round chisel. The 066 was a little faster on normal bucking cuts, but the 540 was considerably quicker on the ripping cuts when we were ripping the rounds down to size. I guess that means more torque. Who knows, but that's how it was that day.

My addiction for the Stihl G enough!
I will the others to you guys!

BUT LOVE THE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep-em coming!!

Latest posts

Back