What is your "crown jewel"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is mine, it doesn't look like much but with the woods port I gave it it sure does surprise people out in the woods:
120sifinal057.jpg

I guess im gonna have to get on the ball and get my dolly 123 running huh?

For those that haven't seen this saw.
It is now one of my crown jewels that i
built after this thread started.
probably one of the most powerful geardrive
saws out there. I custom made this saw with
the Mac 101B motor. It's a blast to run.

Lee

I have several I need to take pics of. Twin Jred 670 West Coasts, McC 300 and 550, twin Partner P100's (one a McC P1000), some Homies, some Remys, some Huskys, even a coupla Stihls that have more character than most. Alas, my camera died a couple of weeks ago during the post-storm cleanup. Soon's I get a new one I'll be back in the saddle.

For those that haven't seen this saw.
It is now one of my crown jewels that i
built after this thread started.
probably one of the most powerful geardrive
saws out there. I custom made this saw with
the Mac 101B motor. It's a blast to run.

Lee

And still one of my screen savers:rock:

This will most likely be my "crown jewel" once I get her buttoned up. Shes a real early 66, thats never been apart, due to an early tank death, by im guessing a tree. :( The case and what nots are like new, just a little dirty and a few cobwebs. Its gonna be a while before I get to her, and I got lots of parts to source, but I think she will be cherry when shes all thru.

0cbef159.jpg

want , need, they just don't look rite without one . here is what i hope will get me in the club.
attachment.php

I guess it would have to be my 361. Six years of service and I've still never felt the need for a second saw.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I did see one on e-bay this morning that caught my eye though. If people don't lose their minds over it I might even bid. If nothing else it got me back here to see what the consensus was it. If something crazy happens and I end up with it I'll be back tomorrow with a pic.

Latest posts

Back