• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a "black list" somewhere? Rednecksawman was the 044 seller - you could see the damage to the covers that the buyer described if you looked closely at the first pic - but he was clearly trying to hide it. The 200T seller was mattfr12 or something.

There's way more damage to it than the covers.... that was cosmetic and not the issue. There is structural damage that was undisclosed. OSN (John) is waiting for the resolution from the seller and hoping it is amiable. Time will tell.

There's way more damage to it than the covers.... that was cosmetic and not the issue. There is structural damage that was undisclosed. OSN (John) is waiting for the resolution from the seller and hoping it is amiable. Time will tell.

I believe you meant amicable.

So far everyone here that I have dealt with either way has been stellar . hope everybody thinks that of me .but I can't answer that.
You are top shelf in my book Chris.

:rock:

Agreed. Chris is a great member and friend. Only member here to ever ask for my address so he could send a christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back