What NOT to do with your chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From almost got away with it files. Years ago a guy got tired of his wife. Chainsawed her into pieces and ran them through a wood chipper discharged out into river. Chipper had later been rented to others so no dna could be recovered. Someone reported seeing something thrown from bridge. Divers recovered a chainsaw with her dna (always clean your saw) His undoing was purchasing saw with credit card instead of cash.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Payton was officially found guilty of “corpse abuse.” He did not face murder charges in the case, because the cause of Amerso’s death could not be determined.

Sometimes circumstantial evidence (her death) or an assumption should be good enough for a death penalty conviction.

WE NEED CHAINSAW CONTROL!!!!! NOW
  • 10 DAY WAITING PERIOD BEFORE YOU CAN PURCHASE A CHAINSAW.
  • BACKGROUND CHECKS TO PURCHASE A CHAINSAW.
  • YOU CAN ONLY BUY 1 CHAINSAW PER MONTH.
  • AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR PURCHASING A CHAINSAW.
  • BAN CHAINSAWS WITH BARS LONGER THAN 10 INCHES.
  • BOYCOTT LOWES, HOME DEPOT, WALMART, AND ANY OTHER STORE THAT SELLS CHAINSAWS.
  • LIMITS ON THE NUMBER OF CHAINS THAT YOU CAN BUY AT A TIME.
  • ONLY PROFESSIONALS SHOULD HAVE A CHAINSAW WITH AN ENGINE LARGER THAN 30cc OR A BAR LONGER THAN 10 INCHES.

It all sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it. YET when these same types of "common sense ideas" are applied to firearms, for some odd reason the people who propose them actually think they make sense.

Why has no one blamed the chainsaw?

• ONLY PROFESSIONALS SHOULD HAVE A CHAINSAW WITH AN ENGINE LARGER THAN 30cc OR A BAR LONGER THAN 10 INCHES.

It all sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it. YET when these same types of "common sense ideas" are applied to firearms, for some odd reason the people who propose them actually think they make sense.

If studies showed most saws used in crimes were made in Sweden, then I'm sure banning Swedish made saws would stop crime overnight....

Basically you can't even buy a chainsaw in California, Illinois or Massachusetts. Advertisers pressured to drop AS and other pro saw lobbyists.

Modifying or porting a saw will be illegal.

They'll take my 661 when they pry it from my cold dead hands.

If studies showed most saws used in crimes were made in Sweden, then I'm sure banning Swedish made saws would stop crime overnight....
And we would boycott Swiss Cheese.

Now that is hysterical. We nred to go back to two man pull saws so there is always another person there for situational judgement before you decide to cut up your spouse.

Basically you can't even buy a chainsaw in California, Illinois or Massachusetts. Advertisers pressured to drop AS and other pro saw lobbyists.

Modifying or porting a saw will be illegal.

They'll take my 661 when they pry it from my cold dead hands.

You need to register your chainsaw and obtain the proper permits if transporting into NYS or Massachusetts. No chainsaws in Chicago or NYC. Back to the misery whip and axes.

Hopefully this POS will get what's coming to him in prison. Child molesters tend not to last too long in the big house.

So many thoughts and things popping into my head to say, but I think I'll just stick to one. This is just an opinion, but the fact that he is 44 years old and his mother is still referring to him as a "kid" has to be part of the problem. He didn't have a fight at 5th grade--he's a potential murderer and a sodomizing pederast! It seems to me that an obvious case of mammary destruction syndrome. You know, when the mother (parents) doesn't teach the kid responsibility, consequences for his actions or to take responsibility for his actions--she finds it easier to remain in hopeful denial that he'll suddenly snap out of his psychopathic ways because she loves him. Just doesn't happen--dude's a psycho!

But first we need to have community work shops where we have a chance to voice our opinions and concerns in how to address trouble trees and the more aggressive way in dealing with them, because trees have feeling too.

Back