What was your worst injury?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know why that hit me as funny, I've had chains come off while hard peddling and straddle the bar. Talk about swelling.lol As a young kid i was kinda proud of them when they didn't hurt. Also have jumped motocross bikes and landed on the gas tank. That hurts the ole nads too. Finally some guy showed me how to beat in the area where the nads hit. Most riders did that back then. But yours is the winner. I goota go take a shower, Man i got tears coming down the eyes. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh like I'm the only one who had saggy sack syndrome at one point in there life

I have never had saggy sack...but when I was about 15 I beat my tally whacker so senseless that it swelled up and kind resembles a soft ball. Hell that is the scardest I ever was in my life I though it was going to stay that way for ever. few hrs the swelling went down and things went back to normal. then I got my first pair of glasses

I have never had saggy sack...but when I was about 15 I beat my tally whacker so senseless that it swelled up and kind resembles a soft ball. Hell that is the scardest I ever was in my life I though it was going to stay that way for ever. few hrs the swelling went down and things went back to normal. then I got my first pair of glasses

What did ya beat it with a closed fist or a rolling pin or something , So you had SWOLLEN SWORD SYNDROME crazy the things that we walk away from huh

Stop it already you guys I'm gonna piss myself, I'm laughing so hard.:)

Once at 9 started washing it in the tub and it went off scared me too lol.

Last edited:
Tree related, nothing major. Took a 16oz. bag to the shin due to laziness. Bag got stuck and it broke free when pulling and came at me like a bullet from 60ft. Hit me squarely on the shin. Schwoooooooooop, Smack! Changing clutch springs on a saw last week I fiqured it would be a good idea to stuff an awl under my thumb nail. That sucked.

Fell 15 ft. once. Landed on an alum. ladder. Right foot hit first. Walk with a slight limp after standing in one spot or sitting for more than 2 minutes now.

Lost two front teeth in a work related accident once. Working as a wrecker operator. THe next day I spotted two honeys walkin down the road with a gas can looking like they needed a ride. At that very moment I ran my tongue over the area where my teeth used to be and decided it would be ok if they walked a little further.

Got married in 2006.

Good for you.

:cheers:
Tree related, nothing major. Took a 16oz. bag to the shin due to laziness. Bag got stuck and it broke free when pulling and came at me like a bullet from 60ft. Hit me squarely on the shin. Schwoooooooooop, Smack! Changing clutch springs on a saw last week I fiqured it would be a good idea to stuff an awl under my thumb nail. That sucked.

Fell 15 ft. once. Landed on an alum. ladder. Right foot hit first. Walk with a slight limp after standing in one spot or sitting for more than 2 minutes now.

Lost two front teeth in a work related accident once. Working as a wrecker operator. THe next day I spotted two honeys walkin down the road with a gas can looking like they needed a ride. At that very moment I ran my tongue over the area where my teeth used to be and decided it would be ok if they walked a little further.

Good for you.
Jeff :help:

Good for you!
Jeff

Latest posts

Back