What wood you guys do about this??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this situation I just ask my wife if she prefer I were gay, blind, or liked ugly wimmins. She soon accepts that harmless "appreciation of the female form from afar" isn't such a bad thing for me to have as a cross to bear. "Seriously, honey, where would we be if I liked ugly women??"

That's good! I'm going to have to use that!

Okay, A girl friend of mind not as in dating just a close friend calls me yesterday about a big oak on her place her dad gave her. Said the limbs were hanging over some of the structures on the place and she would like it to disappear. She can't pay me, but she said I could have all he wood to sell.
I usually charge to do the cut plus get all the wood, depending on what i charge and if they won't some of the wood. I would say no call back when you could pay me but this girl is super fine and I wood have ask her out before Renee, but I'm 25 years older. I could use the wood but I'm not desperate for it. I guess I'm jut a sucker for a good looking girl!!!!:(

I can handle this. I'm gonna load up a few saws in the truck and head on down there in the morning. Just give me her number. :D

its late..gotta buzzz & jus couldnt resist...

My mind is starting to wander, women and wood // women and wood! Am I on the right track or what?
:popcorn:

Jonsered 670
Husqvarna 357xp
Jonsered 630
Husqvarna 254xp
Jonsered 625 Clutchless

You've got to give us something solid to work with.

Without a picture of the girl friend we can't be of much help to you. Sorry.

Much easier to help out with a pic! I really just wanted to subscribe to the thread.:agree2:

Eying up girls that are 25 years your junior officially makes you a dirty little old man. :)

Maybe so, but you would be surprised at the number of 25 something ladies I know that are seeing 45+ year old men....:jawdrop:

I think the younger women are starting to get sick of their low pants hanging , yo whas up, always broke and in debt loser young boyfriends and realizing that some of the older guys have their stuff together, mentally and financially.. Maybe it's a father figure thing.. who cares, these guys are happy as hell.

IMO some of them are a tad on the lucky side to have someone like that "helping with their wood", especially when some of the older women couldn't care less about "helping" anymore, or see it as "sick or disgusting" I don't blame some of these guys for going that route. :)

Young women always need more wood to keep them warm at night.. :clap: more power to them...

Last edited:
Maybe so, but you would be surprised at the number of 25 something ladies I know that are seeing 45+ year old men....:jawdrop:

I think the younger women are starting to get sick of their low pants hanging , yo whas up, always broke and in debt loser young boyfriends and realizing that some of the older guys have their stuff together, mentally and financially.. Maybe it's a father figure thing.. who cares, these guys are happy as hell.

IMO some of them are a tad on the lucky side to have someone like that "helping with their wood", especially when some of the older women couldn't care less about "helping" anymore, or see it as "sick or disgusting" I don't blame some of these guys for going that route. :)

Young women always need more wood to keep them warm at night.. :clap: more power to them...

Am I still on AS??

Just wanted to subscribe to

And Space is right, but who cares, besides every now and then a lawyer gets something right. Trust me, I know as the wife is one, a lawyer I mean. JR

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back