What's the chances of finding a new 440 on the dealer's shelf?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dealer about 40 miles from me has one on the shelf. Said he'd let me have the powerhead for $500. I've got his card in my truck if soemone is still insterested PM me. I have a 441, and I'm saving for a stump grinder.

dealer about 40 miles from me has one on the shelf. Said he'd let me have the powerhead for $500. I've got his card in my truck if soemone is still insterested PM me. I have a 441, and I'm saving for a stump grinder.

Wow, Somebody better jump on that.

Ms440

I might know where (2) brand new 440s are. I will check tomorrow morning when I am out and about. I am in Athens, TN. Anyone interested, and is $700.00 too much? Let me know and have a blessed evening.

Trever

W/ this group, it gone already...

So, since the saw is dry. Should I just fill her up with 93 laced with Ultra and let her eat?

guys I made a mistake about the 440 I saw. I brought the card out of my truck and he quoted me $615.25 out the door no bar and chain.

I have the business card with info here by my computer. PM me if anyone's interested. I'm sure he still has it.

sorry for the confusion.

guys I made a mistake about the 440 I saw. I brought the card out of my truck and he quoted me $615.25 out the door no bar and chain.

I have the business card with info here by my computer. PM me if anyone's interested. I'm sure he still has it.

sorry for the confusion.

Still Ain't bad

Congrats whitedogone ; thats one great saw you got there and I have run them for 15 years or so now, they are my favorite saw for what I do. I happen to know where there is three brand new ones sitting close by, and have heard on a weekly basis of new ones popping up all over that are basically misplaced stock being found or someone who bought up a couple before they disappeared forever, ahem.
Pioneerguy600

I might know where (2) brand new 440s are. I will check tomorrow morning when I am out and about. I am in Athens, TN. Anyone interested, and is $700.00 too much? Let me know and have a blessed evening.

Trever

Neither dealer had any. Sorry.

Trever

Is the bottle the premix fuel off of the shelf? :spam::monkey:

attachment.php

Yeah my 361 is kinda mushy but it sure is smooth. After I get done using the old saws my hands feel numb but I havnt had that problem at all with the 361. Looks like a nice saw was that everything that came with it on the table? Whats in the bag.... manual, hex and the bar wrench whatever its called?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back