What's the deal with EPA phase 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it could have been the ink used on the cardboard? some fruit boxes are coated in paraffin wax too.

Oh sure, you think it's funny - you'd be singing a different tune if you knew your stove was sitting there quietly putting on airs.
you got a better idea? if it comes down to that i will just light my natural gas furnace.

So, you are saying that reducing the federal budget by 10% each year has no effect on the size of the gubmint?
Oh c'mon... ya' gotta' be smarter than that‼

The federal budget was larger this year than last year... last year larger than the year before... and that year larger than the previous, etc., etc., etc. The only thing that's been reduced is the amount of planned increase... not the budget itself. And the last administration to actually reduce the size of government was the Reagan Administration (and that's debatable)... the size of government has increased under all other administration since‼

What flavor is that Kool-Aid you're drinkin'??

you got a better idea? if it comes down to that i will just light my natural gas furnace.
A better idea for what? You know I'm joking with you right? I'm burning a cheap US Stoves model - it's got secondary combustion but it's hardly a status symbol.

I don't care what kind of stove someone burns. If they've got the wood to waste and they don't have issues with their neighbors it's no concern of mine. And if they have problems with their neighbors it's still not my concern.

The federal budget was larger this year than last year... last year larger than the year before... and that year larger than the previous, etc., etc., etc. The only thing that's been reduced is the amount of planned increase... not the budget itself. And the last administration to actually reduce the size of government was the Reagan Administration (and that's debatable)... the size of government has increased under all other administration since‼

What flavor is that Kool-Aid you're drinkin'??
lsd laced................

which ones,,the ones that love the gooobemunt and the epa dorks,,or the ones that dislike the epa with a passion???

No, the jobless ones like you living in their 1976 single wide trailer. The ones like you who we see shopping at Walmart with their sweats and button down shirt (only buttoned half way) with your hair a mess and smell as if you haven't taken a shower in a couple of weeks. The ones like you who could care less what you send out your stack over to your neighbors house. Hahahahahaha, you are one funny dude Olyman. Do I need to go into more detail?

No, the jobless ones like you living in their 1976 single wide trailer. The ones like you who we see shopping at Walmart with their sweats and button down shirt (only buttoned half way) with your hair a mess and smell as if you haven't taken a shower in a couple of weeks. The ones like you who could care less what you send out your stack over to your neighbors house. Hahahahahaha, you are one funny dude Olyman. Do I need to go into more detail?
you SOUND like del the idiot.......not one thing you said about my life,,is ANY fact..so that means,,you just lied,,why??? also,,i wasn't speaking to uuuuuuuuuuuu. I was talking to jakewells..you got a nose problem??? or did the leftist losers send you??? butt out...35 posts,,,yeah.....

The federal budget was larger this year than last year... last year larger than the year before... and that year larger than the previous, etc., etc., etc. The only thing that's been reduced is the amount of planned increase... not the budget itself.
This is true. When we hear of "budget cuts" all the time they are not cutting last years budget, but cutting planned increases instead. I hear this at the state level all the time also. Sounds good politically for the many people who don't actually pay attention to facts.

Yeah... but y'all have an excuse :D... livin' in them thar hills and backwoods, marrying your cousins and such.
I mean... what can ya' expect??
i don't live in the hills and backwoods im not married to my cousins i make 9,852 per year i attend church work a public job and i try to scrape by and i burn wood because i can't afford natural gas or propane and everything i own wasn't bought on time it has been bought on payment or layaway.

you SOUND like del the idiot.......not one thing you said about my life,,is ANY fact..so that means,,you just lied,,why??? also,,i wasn't speaking to uuuuuuuuuuuu. I was talking to jakewells..you got a nose problem??? or did the leftist losers send you??? butt out...35 posts,,,yeah.....

Now you've just hurt my feelings. And my day started off so good. Oh, and by the way, you making fun of my "35 posts" compared to your "16,237" runs you the risk of being called one of those things you hate the most...an ELITIST. Hahahahaha. I got to hand it to you Oly, you make me laugh more than any single person on this forum. Oh, and one more thing...I'm sorry for lying.

tell yah good one. had gotten some apple boxes from grocery store,,to send a kit I make in.. got a few....got them home,,and there were separating layers of blueboard for the apples?? anyway, I just shoved them in the stove, to burn them. welllllll, there must have been something in that cardboard,,as the man down the street,,thought the bank was on fire!!! then he walked to my next door neighbor,,thinking he was on fire!! then he looked at my chimney,,and seen the BLACK smoke. he said he took two more steps toward my house,,and the black smoke stopped!!! said it puzzled him. I didn't step outside to see if there was any smoke,,as who would have thought there would be something in that cardboard????

I had a feeling you were burning trash to heat your trailer. And you wonder why the government wants to cram more regulations down our throats?

Back