What's the deal with EPA phase 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What flavor is that Kool-Aid you're drinkin'??
i drink blue... blue is my favorite flavor. lol. spidey if i was president i would create jobs for all my friends and family. who wouldn't??? great pay, tax free, and free health care for life? who wouldnt want that?? everyone i know would be poking me for a job. even just for 6 months. i'd even give you a job. you could be the director of expense in personnel acquired laboratory wood sacrificial division for environmental and fossil fuel prolongation. your job will be to check this website and try to find a semi-accurate answer to whether giving ppl chainsaws who burn wood will prevent the use of fossil fuels or not. so you may need to give away chain saws to your friends and ask how they liked it. your gonna make 150k per year, tax free, your gonna have to work 75 days a year and you'll get paid even when your results come back inconclusive. sound good? of course. why do you think ppl run for office? it aint to make a difference. its to make a paycheck. after obama got elected i heard someone say he will be the most hated man in the country in a few years. and boy were they right. it happens with every president. its just politics as usual. its nothing but a popularity contest. hollywood for ugly ppl.

And you wonder why the government wants to cram more regulations down our throats?
i mostly burn tires, rail road ties, and old carpet in my boiler. i like the gub mint regulations, its like getting a present every year. telling me things i need to do that i never knew before, without their guidance i wouldnt know how to do anything... and with each election the politicians just get better and better. its like they are having a competition about which one can be the most honest and they are both winners. :)

Oh, and one more thing...I'm sorry for lying.[/QUOTE]
read your post 85 again..yep,,just like del,,a consummate liar,,that refuses to tell truth,,and make up lies...

Oh, and one more thing...I'm sorry for lying.
read your post 85 again..yep,,just like del,,a consummate liar,,that refuses to tell truth,,and make up lies...[/QUOTE]

I wish I had more time to respond but I have to go to work, earn a living, and pay my taxes to support dead beats like you who blow "BLACK SMOKE" (those are your words) all over their neighbors. Love you Oly.

read your post 85 again..yep,,just like del,,a consummate liar,,that refuses to tell truth,,and make up lies...

I wish I had more time to respond but I have to go to work, earn a living, and pay my taxes to support dead beats like you who blow "BLACK SMOKE" (those are your words) all over their neighbors. Love you Oly.[/QUOTE]
pick and chose..leftist tactics,,are you jomoco all over? have more than one ip??? people like you,,have zero trouble lying, and then swearing its the truth.....you still know ZERO about my lifestyle,,so your still lying...so the Washington zero send you here,,or the greatest arborist known to man??? still a loser,,aren't you??

Syphilitic dementia?

Poor Oly.

:ices_rofl:

big words,,are waaaaaaaay above your intelligence level....wayyyyyyy above. im surprised you didn't blow a blood vessel typing it....course,,someone else may be doing the typing....and only fairys, [who love men] get syphilis...which im sure your well versed in..........tell yah what,,,lets discuss again,,how come,,your no longer a mod...ok??? you don't want to??? that's because,,your lower than whale dung...and theres still a few of us here,,remember it well........pantie waist....now tell us all, how much you know,,about epa phase two...or do we need whitey to explain it to you??? only problem is,,,it would take to many days to get it thru your thick skull,,even tho you are the type to like to control others lives,,and you would love to write laws like that....whitewashed wall.......full of dead mens bones...

big words,,are waaaaaaaay above your intelligence level....wayyyyyyy above. im surprised you didn't blow a blood vessel typing it....course,,someone else may be doing the typing....and only fairys, [who love men] get syphilis...which im sure your well versed in..........tell yah what,,,lets discuss again,,how come,,your no longer a mod...ok??? you don't want to??? that's because,,your lower than whale dung...and theres still a few of us here,,remember it well........pantie waist....now tell us all, how much you know,,about epa phase two...or do we need whitey to explain it to you??? only problem is,,,it would take to many days to get it thru your thick skull,,even tho you are the type to like to control others lives,,and you would love to write laws like that....whitewashed wall.......full of dead mens bones...

Ok Oly, you've had your fun...we all have. It's time to get this conversation out of the gutter.

Would the Elitist stove be a spinoff of the Monarch stove? Or the Blaze King/Queen?
No... you're confusing "elitist" (use as an adjective) with "elite" (used as a noun).
Someone who believes in elitism is not necessarily of the elite class.
Example - an elitist has a "holier-than-thou" attitude... not necessarily blue-blood.

An elitist would disparage the actions and choices of another simply because it don't measure up to their personal standard.
They would make judgements, justifications and comments like these below, and actually believe they've made a valid point...

"A barrel stove? Yup, that'll look good in a living room. What would the price be of a non ELITIST stove? It would probably be made in China, right?"
Maybe I like the looks of a barrel stove; just because you think it's ugly don't mean everyone does. Climb down off your high-horse.

"Liberties? Whose liberties? What beliefs? Will we all have to conform to Olymon's bitter way of life?"
That would be our liberties, we all have identical liberties in this country (constitutionally). Liberties and beliefs have no relationship to each other, but you believe liberty is a personal belief system. You believe you can "interpret" them according to your beliefs. Climb down off your high-horse.

"Sometimes "little guys" have a bad track record of not filling orders in a timely manner. Or their work isn't as pretty as the usual brands."
So that's your justification for running them out'a business with regulation?? Because "sometimes"?? Or they don't do "pretty" enough work for your personal standard?? Climb down off your high-horse.

"And why would I memorize the gubmint agency list? Was that part of my job? To sit and memorize a list of agencies? Come on, you make no sense."
You're the one who said from "personal experience" and "except DHS" and "most all". But then you attempt to turn it around, thinking you've somehow shown that I don't make sense. Climb down off your high-horse.

"Would the Elitist stove be a spinoff of the Monarch stove? Or the Blaze King/Queen?"
You are, in fact, a prime example of why I personally believe the idiom of "elitist stove" fits perfectly... and the laughable part is your elitism blinding you to why that is, not your attempted witticism above.

:popcorn:

:laugh:

Spiderman, you're a bit dramatic this morning. Apparently an Elite Stove would not be a brand you'd want to buy, even if it was just a barrel.

Speaking of, would most folks want a barrel stove in their living room? My elite room is furnished partly with thrift store and yard sale furniture that I've spruced up a bit. I don't think a barrel stove would be a good fit. They aren't low clearance like my Communist Elite Stove.

I spose if I had an uninsulated barn of a house, things might be different. But I think I'd spend my elitist money insulating the house first, and then put in a stove. Since my house would then be insulated, I wouldn't be forced to install a barrel.

Well, my EPA Communist stove is going to heat up the house too much today, and I've got stuff to do. I'll be in our downtown area protesting, because with the labels I've been given on this forum, I'd better. Then I'll go get a machiatto at the coffee hut and watch the river fall.

Have fun...don't eat and drink too much. Alcohol and family functions don't mix well.

No... you're confusing "elitist" (use as an adjective) with "elite" (used as a noun).
Someone who believes in elitism is not necessarily of the elite class.
Example - an elitist has a "holier-than-thou" attitude... not necessarily blue-blood.

An elitist would disparage the actions and choices of another simply because it don't measure up to their personal standard.
They would make judgements, justifications and comments like these below, and actually believe they've made a valid point...

"A barrel stove? Yup, that'll look good in a living room. What would the price be of a non ELITIST stove? It would probably be made in China, right?"
Maybe I like the looks of a barrel stove; just because you think it's ugly don't mean everyone does. Climb down off your high-horse.

"Liberties? Whose liberties? What beliefs? Will we all have to conform to Olymon's bitter way of life?"
That would be our liberties, we all have identical liberties in this country (constitutionally). Liberties and beliefs have no relationship to each other, but you believe liberty is a personal belief system. You believe you can "interpret" them according to your beliefs. Climb down off your high-horse.

"Sometimes "little guys" have a bad track record of not filling orders in a timely manner. Or their work isn't as pretty as the usual brands."
So that's your justification for running them out'a business with regulation?? Because "sometimes"?? Or they don't do "pretty" enough work for your personal standard?? Climb down off your high-horse.

"And why would I memorize the gubmint agency list? Was that part of my job? To sit and memorize a list of agencies? Come on, you make no sense."
You're the one who said from "personal experience" and "except DHS" and "most all". But then you attempt to turn it around, thinking you've somehow shown that I don't make sense. Climb down off your high-horse.

"Would the Elitist stove be a spinoff of the Monarch stove? Or the Blaze King/Queen?"
You are, in fact, a prime example of why I personally believe the idiom of "elitist stove" fits perfectly... and the laughable part is your elitism blinding you to why that is, not your attempted witticism above.

:popcorn:
:clap::clap:

I didnt take alot of time to read all of this posting.

I think the angle to take is wood burners need to clean up our own acts or others will be cleaning it up for us.

I say this not to make people mad but look up one of my old posts where the comments coming from the public on the new proposed regulations was mostly about people wanting the gov to ban wood burning completely just like they dont allow smoking in public places any more.

I dont agree with it but thats what was being said.

The first step we can do is at least make sure we are burning season firewood.

So as much as we dont like it we kind of have to deal with it.

:popcorn: I just like saws and cuttin wood. Entertaining reading though. As fare as I'm concerned the gov just needs to stay outa my business.

...comments coming from the public... ...people wanting the gov to ban wood burning completely just like they dont allow smoking in public places any more.
Apples and oranges...
There's cities, counties, and states where smoking in public is entirely legal... smoking bans are state and/or locally implemented, not federally.
The EPA is a Federal Agency... that's the distinction... that's the crux... that's the problem.

Apples and oranges...
There's cities, counties, and states where smoking in public is entirely legal... smoking bans are state and/or locally implemented, not federally.
The EPA is a Federal Agency... that's the distinction... that's the crux... that's the problem.

So, what is a workable solution? Are you in favor of being able to do whatever you want to do? Do you advocate smoky valleys and burdening folks with medical bills if they have smoke sensitivity? Ever had lungs that crackle when you breathe? Ever had to sit up to breathe because you were having an asthma attack? Carry an inhaler around?
Maybe we should just weed out those people, cuz they'd interfere with your liberty, if they could, to burn whatever you want. They are probably elitists and Oly wouldn't like the way they vote so lets just smoke it up and get rid of them.

Our population is growing, like it or not. You folks have ruined your states, and are moving here to be in the beauty, but then more of that beauty has to be made into housing. Houses are crammed together where your smoke will be sucked in by my house fan. But that's OK because you want your freedom.

That's the other side of the situation. If woodsmoke isn't toxic, why have chimneys? Just save money and let your house fill up with smoke. You'll also save money on deodorant. Don't need no gubmint telling you what to do. Nope. Don't need no gubmint at all.

Now have a happy day and don't drink too much.

Are you the drink police on top of already being the smoke police? I think I'll tie one on just for you slowp.

I never realized how political it could be to talk about something as simple as heating ones home with wood. I consider myself a conservative but I don't like that label because people automatically assume things like I don't care about the environment. I love everything about heating our home with wood and I also love this earth.

This discussion doesn't have to be huge political drama. We need to get away from the wood burning mentality of old. All political crap aside, we need to see wood smoke for what it is: WASTED FUEL. So get on whatever bandwagon you want but the simple fact is that if your wood stove smokes, you are needlessly wasting fuel and creating more work for yourself.

Don't be bullheaded and smoke your neighbors out because it's your right and by God the government isn't going to tell you what to do. It's just plain common sense. Do the right thing...respect your neighbors, respect the earth, and save yourself some work by not wasting fuel.

Latest posts

Back