Where is all the 15w-40 motor oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"
For starters, there will be no coal deliveries to the power plants that generate electricity. So the power grid ceases to function.

That also means all the people with electric vehicles won’t be able to charge their cars.

No diesel = No electric vehicle charging.

With no electricity, ATMs won’t work and banks won’t function either. Nor will Point-Of-Sale retail systems at checkout counters. Credit cards won’t work either.

Without trucks or trains, there will be no food deliveries to grocery stores. No inventory at Wal-Mart. No lumber at Home Depot.

If this diesel engine oil situation is not somehow resolved, Amazon.com will cease to function because all the package carriers — UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc. — will not be able to move loads via roads or rail.

Even worse, without diesel engine oil, all agriculture will grind to a halt and the crops will rot in the fields.

There will be no construction machinery able to operate, since they’re all diesel engines.

And if your food facility is on fire and you dial 911, they won’t be able to send fire trucks because tire trucks run on diesel engines (as do most ambulances).

Many ships and boats also use diesel engines as well.

So a collapse of diesel engine oil, if it runs its course, leads to a total collapse of the economy".
Solar charges my car, lol

Trucker guy I follow on TikTok bought a ton of Rotella from Russia - says they've got tons of it. We don't!

He was kidding, lol
I know you were kidding but in theory it would be possible to truck it here from Russia. That Siberian road trip would be long and brutal but you could end up in Sarah Plain's yard and look at her fine body.

Yet another trumpet....
I fully understand and accept that I am not the smartest guy in the world but your post truly confuses me. I would really appreciate YOU to explain why YOU chose to quote a post I made and respond with "Yet another trumpet" I really do not know what a musical instrument has to do with anything I posted. If that is your extremely, odd-ball, off the wall attempt at trying to refer to me as a Donald Trump supporter then YOU NEED TO SUPPORT that with any post I have made in the 10,000 plus I made made over the last 20 years that CLEARLY and DIRECTLY supports President Trump's oil policies.

I fully understand and accept that I am not the smartest guy in the world but your post truly confuses me. I would really appreciate YOU to explain why YOU chose to quote a post I made and respond with "Yet another trumpet" I really do not know what a musical instrument has to do with anything I posted. If that is your extremely, odd-ball, off the wall attempt at trying to refer to me as a Donald Trump supporter then YOU NEED TO SUPPORT that with any post I have made in the 10,000 plus I made made over the last 20 years that CLEARLY and DIRECTLY supports President Trump's oil policies.
Ole Captain Brucey is just a troll, Bill. Ignore him/her/it, I'm surprised the 'moderators' don't turf him out like they are itching to do to me. He/she/it is happy to pay increased prices on oil, fuel, chainsaws, food etc.

Ole Captain Brucey is just a troll, Bill. Ignore him/her/it, I'm surprised the 'moderators' don't turf him out like they are itching to do to me. He/she/it is happy to pay increased prices on oil, fuel, chainsaws, food etc.
Thank you Brett,

The simple fact is I like most others support and defend those folks they believe in BASED ON INDIVIDUAL items and criticize those items that those folks support that they do not personally support.. It is zero secret that I am a hardline conservative BUT that does not mean I do not believe in and support SOME of the other parties ideas. I guess I feel I am open-minded but align the most with one party. In ZERO WAY does that mean I support, condone or approve of ALL things they do. If we are talking about President Trump there is little to defend his completely ridiculous comments regarding ingesting bleach in regards to regards to COVID.

Now does anyone think we are in a better place than we were 4 years ago?????????????????????????

In April 2022 at Walmart in Red Bluff california I tried to return a 10-30 dino oil that I didn't think that I could use. Took over an hour and there is NO MORE code for that product in the Walmart database. This issue was WELL LOOKED AT. The dept manager speculated that all dino oil was fazed out - that only synthetics will be available at Walmart in the future. Of course I am not qualified to be relaying this (speaking for Walmart) but that moment happened.

Back