Where's WYK been, and what trouble is he making?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been contemplating heading way south across the Pacific ocean to the place where they drive on the other side of the road and mine a lot of iron for the last three years or so... We’ll see how things are trending towards the fall since we won’t be able to get out of the US for a while with the world on lockdown and the US handling this situation like fools.

I am proud of my governor and the way he’s handling the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, though. KY is leading in something good for once.

I’ve worked every July fourth since I was 16, and I don’t think this year will change unless infrastructure repairs don’t happen.

Gonna celebrate independence day?
haven't really felt like it in more then a few years...

ma got herself scrubbed off by a guardrail on July 3rd 2015, was the last time I took the truck through a parade... then with politics and Americans in general being at each others throats... I haven't been feeling the joy of it, and I really really like blowing **** up, and BBQs...

I’ve been contemplating heading way south across the Pacific ocean to the place where they drive on the other side of the road and mine a lot of iron for the last three years or so... We’ll see how things are trending towards the fall since we won’t be able to get out of the US for a while with the world on lockdown and the US handling this situation like fools.

I am proud of my governor and the way he’s handling the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, though. KY is leading in something good for once.

I’ve worked every July fourth since I was 16, and I don’t think this year will change unless infrastructure repairs don’t happen.

I've always wondered about living in Japan. I watch a lot of vids from there.

I think I could get along with Japan’s collectivist society. It’s just another language (and alphabet!) I’d have to learn, in addition to the two I have down and the other two I can kinda use enough to get around those Merkel & Macron-led EU states. Québécois & proper Français are almost two distinct languages. Of course, the same argument could almost be made between American, Aussi, Kiwi, and the three parts of the Isles speaking English. Linguistics is hard.

Oh well.

in "good news"?

Cascadia is trending, WA OR and CA governors have officially begun working together to restart the west coast economies after successfully (or so it appears) managing the covid-19 pandemic at least here on a state level... WA was the first to have a known case in the US (about 20 mi from home) and the first to start shutting things down, by all accounts its working.

Now if this trial run works out... maybe just maybe we can have our own dixie land theme songs? I vote for "4th of july" by soundgarden, or Tribe by Gruntruck

Latest posts

Back