Where's WYK been, and what trouble is he making?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This libtard can be pretty well armed, too and has been shot at before. I’d rather not play but if they do, game on.

My mom’s parents were staunch Republicans, and my dad’s family were a mix of ‘Pubs & Southern Democrats (ya know, social programs are okay as long as only white Jesus is our savior types get them). I want to say it was probably 2003 or so that I started to come around. It was probably because my dad, strangely enough the most “liberal” member of my immediate family, was halfway around the world for the second consecutive year for the second time in my life. Then we started studying Reagan and the Neocons and I pretty much gave up on the GOP, and Ernie Fletcher pulled back regulation of mining and made it even easier to do mountaintop removal.

This libtard can be pretty well armed, too and has been shot at before. I’d rather not play but if they do, game on.

My mom’s parents were staunch Republicans, and my dad’s family were a mix of ‘Pubs & Southern Democrats (ya know, social programs are okay as long as only white Jesus is our savior types get them). I want to say it was probably 2003 or so that I started to come around. It was probably because my dad, strangely enough the most “liberal” member of my immediate family, was halfway around the world for the second consecutive year for the second time in my life. Then we started studying Reagan and the Neocons and I pretty much gave up on the GOP, and Ernie Fletcher pulled back regulation of mining and made it even easier to do mountaintop removal.

Ahh the gipper. That guy was making $12,000/mo in 1942 when he was an actor. Too bad he was a snitch according to Wiki.
During the late 1940s, Reagan (under the code name T-10) and his then-wife, Jane Wyman, provided the FBI with the names of actors within the motion picture industry whom they believed to be communist sympathizers. What a ****. I voted for him, tho ;)

Lots of "libtards" with a whole lot of firepower for being unarmed snowflakes lol

Bush Sr, was my first inkling that the GOP was a sham, (no new taxes, but F you middle class etc) I was too young to fully realize the damage done during the Reagan years (though I do have a damned good memory) JR didn't help them any.

the GOP used the spotted owl lawsuits against the dems out here, even though the lawsuits were brought on by private interests and were largely non political, the GOP made them political. Its that tired old half truth BS, Clinton designated millions of acres as wilderness about the same time... so of course the Dems are protecting the spotted owl, nevermind that literally every president since Teddy R has done the same thing, nor that the lawsuits ended up being mostly about money, as many environmental suits still are (don't get me wrong, we probably should have stopped cutting old growth in the late 70's and the last 20 years or so of it was incredibly wasteful with modern methods and regrowth of second growth already becoming profitable[but also, tipping a big tree is still funner then ****])

Well, since we're all going to confessional... ;)

Grew up in a staunch Republican family and stayed true until halfway through Bush Jr's first term and realized the whole story I had believed was a sham. The Republicans had no intention of actually fixing anything but were only determined to tell a story to get the simple minded to buy in.

Watching friends who would be absolutely apoplectic if a Democrat was doing what Trump is, but supporting him 100% makes me afraid the American experiment is coming to a conclusion.

Love of country has been replaced by love of ideology.

Sieg heil!

I used to be one of those guys :(

It's good to be able to learn! I probably would have chafed at these restrictions when I was a sprat, too. Of course, now that I have actually lived through an epidemic ON THE EXACT SAME SHIP LIVING THROUGH ONE NOW it all seems pretty obvious to me that epidemiology is all about the precautions and rightly so.

I’ve been listening to and really taking the time to dig deep into some music and try to do more than listen. I know, touchy-feely stuff, but I usually don’t have the time and right now my guys need to be paid so me being away and letting more people work, six feet apart, is probably better.

So, like, I'm totally bored and stuff. I got a Mi box S for the TV. I already do the chromecast and the videostream thang. I was wondering if there's 'free' shows and stuff anyone could suggest?
may I suggest "tiger king" its horrible, like a train wreck, of a circus train... netfix here in the states

teamcoco.com has a lot of Conan O’Brien’s skits/remotes/pieces since he took over The Late Show.

Lots of stuff on YouTube. I enjoy it when a video from our resident gyppo pops up in my subscription box.
crap I was gonna put the camera on the loader today... but totally forgot until now

may I suggest "tiger king" its horrible, like a train wreck, of a circus train... netfix here in the states

If you’d like more brainless, and on Netflix, there’s Trailer Park Boys.

All things being equal, Netflix doesn’t host most of the TV I’ve enjoyed over the last 15-20 years or so. FX was cranking out awesome TV from ~2005-2015. Justified, Rescue Me, yada. Orphan Black, Broadchurch & Killing Eve have been on BBC, at least BBC America. Then there’s always Malcom Tucker, who I’m often compared to (not sure that’s a good thing) and The Thick of It.

If you’d like more brainless, and on Netflix, there’s Trailer Park Boys.

All things being equal, Netflix doesn’t host most of the TV I’ve enjoyed over the last 15-20 years or so. FX was cranking out awesome TV from ~2005-2015. Justified, Rescue Me, yada. Orphan Black, Broadchurch & Killing Eve have been on BBC, at least BBC America. Then there’s always Malcom Tucker, who I’m often compared to (not sure that’s a good thing) and The Thick of It.

Justified is good, so is Longmire, or Top Gear/The Grand Tour if you’re a car guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justified is a great series. Especially if yer a southerner.
I been watching Westworld, Witcher(the wife is a fan of Cavill - surprise) - it mostly just confuses me, Outsider, Ozark, we binged tiger king(what a train wreck - remember Trump asking reporters if he should pardon him? What a moron - I think they ALL should be in jail nearly), uh, the wife finds trailer park boys a bit entertaining - it's too much cringe for me. I mean, I can't even watch the us or uk office because it reminds me too much of my corporate time. Closest I can do to that sort of stuff is My Name is Earl. But thats because the bichis be hot mostly. Erm, I enjoy Better Call Saul, but the wife is not as attached to it as she was Breaking Bad. We're both enjoying the insanity that is Future Man season 3. It's just so random. Parts of season 2 were a real bore, but it's picking back up. We binged half the season the other night. Season 1 was def the best, tho. I was actually in LA when they were filming it. We had just gone to Canters(because you have to if yer visting LA), and they had a sign on it was gonna be closed for filming in the evenings. I just thought 'of course it is, this is LA'.

Justified is a great series. Especially if yer a southerner.
I been watching Westworld, Witcher(the wife is a fan of Cavill - surprise) - it mostly just confuses me, Outsider, Ozark, we binged tiger king(what a train wreck - remember Trump asking reporters if he should pardon him? What a moron - I think they ALL should be in jail nearly), uh, the wife finds trailer park boys a bit entertaining - it's too much cringe for me. I mean, I can't even watch the us or uk office because it reminds me too much of my corporate time. Closest I can do to that sort of stuff is My Name is Earl. But thats because the bichis be hot mostly. Erm, I enjoy Better Call Saul, but the wife is not as attached to it as she was Breaking Bad. We're both enjoying the insanity that is Future Man season 3. It's just so random. Parts of season 2 were a real bore, but it's picking back up. We binged half the season the other night. Season 1 was def the best, tho. I was actually in LA when they were filming it. We had just gone to Canters(because you have to if yer visting LA), and they had a sign on it was gonna be closed for filming in the evenings. I just thought 'of course it is, this is LA'.

You could dig up some Father Ted, or just wait for it to come round on RTE4,

I'm with ya on trailer park boys, too close to home...

I've been rediscovering my record collection. Turns out it's excellent. Thanks, past me!

Northman approves lol

Back