Which brand do you turn to for stress relief?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which brand rules!

• Jonsered

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Homedelight

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Husqvarna

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Stihl

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Poulan

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Solo

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Dolmar-Sachs

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Echo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oleo Mac (Olympyk)

• Mcculloch (who? - for you old timers)

• Total voters
Husky,
I was considering doing what you just did, but I figured there would always be saw brands that others would like to add and I wanted to get to the heart of the debate quickly. By the way, you forgot my favorite Sears David Bradley!...lol:D

10 is the max number of options the poll will support. I actually thought about DB at the end but went with McCulloch. Why I did I will probably never know...

Gypo logger will be mad because I did not include Remington

Dennis will be mad because you didn't include Poulan. See? This is exactly why I kept it to the two major brands. No telling the final extent of the whining that will come from your slip-up, Husky!
lmfao!

Maybe it's too early to tell, but I think some hanging chads got counted for Stihl! They meant to vote fro Craftsman :)

Should have just put down Electrolux to shorten the
list, and where is Shindaiwa?
Then post another poll for your favorite color
of Electrolux.

Do you add Husqvarna and Jonsered together to make Electrolux?? If so, they may have a chance to out-poll Stihl. Doggone, Fish; you beat me to the punch.

Now they may share a few models but they are distinctly different for the most part. Shindaiwa is nowhere near McCulloch's league so they had to be left out in favor of Big Mac

Actually to reduce stress I prefer Remington or Browning. However on occasion when I get a chance my boat anchor suffices.

Latest posts

Back