Wife has good taste, Echo CS-620P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So she likes brittle and glossy plastic?

Yes, the plastic tank assembly does break on those saws, where the handlebar attaches to the front part of it - and I am not surprised at all.

Was surprised to learn that both the Stihl ms362 and the Husqvarna 562xp required a tool (flat head screwdriver) to access the air filter. ....

What reasonably serious user isn't bringing at least a scrench when he is using a chainsaw? :confused:

"Toolless" this and that is a typical "homeowner" feature - not something a serious user will look for.

I see the habitual Echo basher has arrived to piss in your stale Cheerios!

If he had so much as an ounce of credibility concerning Echo's I might take the time to respond to him. He doesn't, so I won't. Same old lame crap from a jealous person who has connections with Husky. Apparently Echo has really put the scare into these types the last few years. Someone needs to tell them it's only going to get worse. Echo is gunning for them with new models/improvements that will be hitting the market over the next few years. Enjoy your paycheck while you can @SawTroll:).

I see the habitual Echo basher has arrived to piss in your stale Cheerios!

How does a comment about tools become brand bashing? :confused::lol:

OK, I said a little more - and it was just an observation, not really an opinion.

If you really think that the plastic quality of the Echo saws are up to par for pro saws, something is seriously wrong.

That is true Who would cut without a scrench . .A good saw has a well sealed off chamber in the filter area ,it should be hard to get into that means dust and debris can't get in their too and most guys are not going to be tearing the saw apart in the middle of the woods . Filter maintenance is typically done at home on a bench . In the past I must say I like the little echo trim saws I ran, but their bigger ones are a dud imho . Not saying they are crap but there is a reason they are selling for cheap on eBay .less power and like 1.5 more pounds of weight which is noticeable after a day . not comparable to the husky xp or even the stihl in my opinion .i believe there are YouTube videos comparing the models in this class to view. Probably a decent saw for its low price point

Echos are basically for the cheapskate with the big ego that thinks he's got a big time pro saw.

And some big shots post pics of their paycheck stubs on this site to brag about how much money they make...and then a few months later, put some of their expensive pro saws up for sale because they're hard up for money;). Know anyone like that Ironworker?

As many of you know I love husky but I have to admit when talking about cheap plastic husky took the 550 and 562 to a whole new level. I've seen many a run over 353/346/372 saws still operating while the 550 and 562 can be taking out of service from a 4 ft fall or someone yanking it out of a pinch. Normal ever day use they hold up just fine extreme use give me a 300 series husky. The 576 is as tough as nails too.

As many of you know I love husky but I have to admit when talking about cheap plastic husky took the 550 and 562 to a whole new level. I've seen many a run over 353/346/372 saws still operating while the 550 and 562 can be taking out of service from a 4 ft fall or someone yanking it out of a pinch. Normal ever day use they hold up just fine extreme use give me a 300 series husky. The 576 is as tough as nails too.
I agree not as stout as a 2 or 3 series but the 562 is a runnin' little sumbitch. I encourage any brand bashers to take the time to run some of these saws before opening their mouth.

So she likes brittle and glossy plastic?

Yes, the plastic tank assembly does break on those saws, where the handlebar attaches to the front part of it - and I am not surprised at all.

So what is a husky made of ?
BTW that's bashing right there you are going out of your way to be an A-hole and you know it.

So what is a husky made of ?
BTW that's bashing right there you are going out of your way to be an A-hole and you know it.

Come on @Big Block, you know Husky plastic is better than Echo plastic...hahahaha. @SawTroll is just trying to get back at me because I call him out on his BS. Still waiting for him to provide proof on this statement about the 620p:

"Yes, the plastic tank assembly does break on those saws, where the handlebar attaches to the front part of it - and I am not surprised at all."

Of course his proof is: [I saw it on another site...but I can't post the link]. His Echo jealousy has been exposed...and it really pisses him off:).

Come on @Big Block, you know Husky plastic is better than Echo plastic...hahahaha. @SawTroll is just trying to get back at me because I call him out on his BS. Still waiting for him to provide proof on this statement about the 620p:

"Yes, the plastic tank assembly does break on those saws, where the handlebar attaches to the front part of it - and I am not surprised at all."

Of course his proof is: [I saw it on another site...but I can't post the link]. His Echo jealousy has been exposed...and it really pisses him off:).

I don't think you call anyone out on anything - but several of your post are borderline to personal attacks.

You just live in your own fantasy world, and all the "proof" in the world wouldn't change that.

Back