Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. J
Wiggz
08f150
Brad (blsnelling) - I'll have to check with my Dad, would love to have him come.
Moody and possibly the better half
Mastermind
Jon
Barney, without the wife or dog.......
Guido Salvage (provided volleyball doesn't interfere)
cowroy - possibly wife and kids - hopefully
The Dodgegeeks
Andyshine77
Work Saw Collector
Hedgerow
Levi
Scott
Joe
Young
Termite
Rburg

There ya go...

Bumping this to the top. I'm also going to add it to the thread on the other saw site where there is planning going on. If you need to RSVP just add your name to the list. Thanks!

There's no other saw forum's where planning is more extensive and thorough than AS. We even make sure pie is covered and there are midget wrestling matches and emu legged monkey's.:hmm3grin2orange:

It's amazing how these midgets and emu monkeys get around. They are all over there too. I can't keep up with em. ;)

I was wondering the rules and bar length we will be running in the race with the 6 cubes in big wood ? Also whats the rules with chain ?

There's no other saw forum's where planning is more extensive and thorough than AS. We even make sure pie is covered and there are midget wrestling matches and emu legged monkey's.:hmm3grin2orange:

don't forget the pole dancing snackies

name tags

I don't know any of the fine people on this sight; but I love the way Randy sugar coats everything.:rock:

I don't know any of the fine people on this sight; but I love the way Randy sugar coats everything.:rock:

...Yeah...

attachment.php

That ain't sugar...

Latest posts

Back