Wow How cool is this mother in Law?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adirondack

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
She got me a bailey's 50.00 gift certificate. Way Cool. Now comes the hard part. What to get. :cheers: So what did your mother in law get you?

Mother in law did me good too.Five passes to the local circle track,come on March

Mine got me a KILLER giant digital Crock pot!!

I could drown a whole Yard full of chickens in the thing!!

WOOHOOO!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

This year: A Garmin GPS and an OMS Vega K2 Flashlight (Scuba)

LAST year: A Stihl Bench File Guide.. :)

Hmm Mother in law is different from my Mom. Mom used to buy me ammo and fishing gear, 4 boy's she new what she was buying lol. Mother in law buy's stuff to keep me safe, Thermos, nice warm boot's, and hat, I love them both.

Both want grand kids and so I better get busy :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
I wish my M.I.L. was still here to celebrate with us.
She wouldn't have to get me anything!

Same here. Mines been gone for 11 years. She was a good woman and probably would have got me some cool stuff, she always did. All she asked for in return was grandkids. Too bad she only got to see one of my five. :(

Yeah, mine's been on and off. Coolest thing was a Radio Shack multimeter about 10 years ago. 5 years or so ago she gave me about $50.

In the meantime, I'm the "repair man" for all her cars and major appliances, and she expects the same from me for my meth-ho niece of whom she is the primary enabler. Yeah, I could go on, but mine isn't one of the cool ones.

I'm really sick of fixing other people's things for free. But it's Christmas, and I got myself a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 and my wife got me a bottle of Johnny Walker Red. Not sure why she got me Johnny Walker, never have been a blended scotch drinker, but she takes a bit after her mother. Hey, it's brown, it has alcohol in it, and may help me through the Holidays.

My MIL usually gets me something my wife would enjoy... Or a $1.99 T shirt..

At least I can wear a T shirt...

But, after 40 years of meddling and encouraging my wife to leave me.. I don't expect, or want much from her..

But, after 40 years of meddling and encouraging my wife to leave me.. I don't expect, or want much from her..

I suppose that would be one drawback of marrying young..

If you hadn't mentioned the 40 years, I would think you were married to my ex-wife.
That was EXACTLY what her mother did to me.
No matter what I did it was wrong, according to that old sea hag!!!

I'm sorry for posting that negativity today...

It's Christmas, and we should be focused of what good in people, not what's bad.

My apologies.

Back