• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

WetGunPowder

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
www.boydsoutdoorpower.com
It is getting to be that time of the year again. A few good killing frosts have taken care of the skeeters and other bugs so it is time to help Denny and Barb "work the woodpile" for Interfaith Caregivers. Talking to a few other AS members-they thought a new thread was a good idea to fill others in on what, where and when we are doing this. I don't know if this thread will challenge the OK,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG Thread in posts but here we go!

Toad22t

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Where is this located at? Also can you give me some more info on this! We have been doing something lime this the last couple of years for my mom. Just always called it a wood cutting party. Friends food beer and a fire afterwards. I guess just a reason to get together and do work at the same time.