Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year! I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know this group of people. Thank you for all you do. Don't stop loving your neighbor and giving back! I'm proud to be apart of this effort!!

Attachments

• cute-happy-new-year-2019-wallpaper_104729867.jpg
    cute-happy-new-year-2019-wallpaper_104729867.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 6
Decorah? Stop at Mabe's and have some pizza.
Will do! LOL
4401264371868b1b895bc19b23ede1b4.jpg

Excerpt from ICBC Facebook page for those who do not see those posts:

"Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County has had an amazing 2018 and we are looking forward to an even amazinger 2019. You may think that isn't really a word, but it is, I googled it.

In 2018 we hit a milestone and Heat a Home delivered it's 1,000 load of firewood to help families heat their homes. That was just in the past five years, before that there were many more.

As many of you know, this will be my last article as Director of Interfaith. . . .This company started small and I've been the director for most of the growth. Our company has become so much more than we ever expected and we were able to make a difference in Burnett County. I will always be a part of Interfaith by volunteering . . .

Our volunteers are the best, most dedicated people you could ever know. Once again, I can't write a list because I don't have space or especially the memory to name everyone. Needless to say, our volunteers are wonderful and faithful and I am proud to have been able to work with them.

Now, pay attention, I want to make it very clear, DENNY IS NOT RETIRING. He will still be the coordinator of Heat a Home, Furniture for Free, Food Delivery and Christmas for Kids.

Barb
"

(Philbert)

Thanks to all the AS members who helped out today! With local volunteers we had over 20 people show up in perfect (30 degree) January weather. Much work was done, much good food was eaten, and much good fellowship was shared with others. Hopefully Grizz and Philbert will have pictures to post. I might even try to figure out myself how to post the pictures I took today!

On a side note-The second delivery trailer should arrive this week!!!!

Hopefully Grizz and Philbert will have pictures to post.
Not too many. Mostly of @kevin j s 3-part, component splitter (beam, ram, hydraulic power) and the bucking stand. Each of which make a huge difference over our older method of cutting logs off of piles, then splitting with Fiskars!

Philbert
IMG_2950.JPG
IMG_2949.JPG
IMG_2954.JPG
IMG_2955.JPG
IMG_2953.JPG

Latest posts

Back