Huztl FarmerTec 070 Build Thread with upgrade info and completed saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We needed a model to build this by :) and the manual should be posted soon. So both crutches will be in place. Until then guys have a look at this monster. I found myself saying it was big over and over. If I would have had a bar and chain you would also see a cutting video. But that clock was ticking and the math said do this now and then spend on the bar and chains. Man is it HUGE. I hope you all have a nice Easter

Actually looks like a pretty decent build quality. Carburetor is a tillotson HL style it appears to me.

Is that a parts kit saw or did you get it pre assembled?

Also does it have auto oiler with override or just manual only. If you said in the video i didnt catch it.

Looks like a milling powerhouse, see what you did, now i think i need one LOL

I was pouring over manuals i have to see what was needed and the 070/090 manual that is out on the internet is missing quite a bit, it looks like someone whittled it down for the 90G with the transmission mainly. There is enough that is different that just using an ipl might cause mistakes. will you guys look and see if you got a complete manual?

Ok, I have the service manual, but am only able to upload one file of three. Others are too large, I think. The limit here must be 10 mb.

Scott

Attachments

• Stihl Service Manual 070 090 part 3of3.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 44
Yes, they're big.

IMG_3639-L.jpg

IMG_3638-L.jpg

IMG_3641-L.jpg

IMG_3642-L.jpg

IMG_3645-L.jpg

If they come through with a kit at a great price, I will buy one. I really enjoyed building my 660 kit and it is a pretty good running big saw.

Give this a try for the 1106 manual -- not sure how long this will be up, so download now if you need it https://filetea.me/n3wWE64t8xCRrqHucOK7HBiKw
not sure sure why, it did work. try it again with this. it doubt it last more than a few hours and share it among yourselves.
https://filetea.me/n3wvHwxi8i3TUCZPqXgmWPoyQ

Here is the saw running for a few minutes. The oiler works great. You can put a long bar on this and keep it damp. Sounds great too. I pulled on it 3 times with it off to start the fuel and about 7 times on got it running. the saw is not as hard to start as some 660's i have pulled. i got get a big bar for this, it deserves it.

not sure sure why, it did work. try it again with this. it doubt it last more than a few hours and share it among yourselves.
https://filetea.me/n3wvHwxi8i3TUCZPqXgmWPoyQ

Here is the saw running for a few minutes. The oiler works great. You can put a long bar on this and keep it damp. Sounds great too. I pulled on it 3 times with it off to start the fuel and about 7 times on got it running. the saw is not as hard to start as some 660's i have pulled. i got get a big bar for this, it deserves it.

Oh man I bet your so excited with that massive saw. Once you get that big girl a huge slap stick she will just thump.

Back