Huztl FarmerTec 070 Build Thread with upgrade info and completed saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure sure why, it did work. try it again with this. it doubt it last more than a few hours and share it among yourselves.
https://filetea.me/n3wvHwxi8i3TUCZPqXgmWPoyQ

Here is the saw running for a few minutes. The oiler works great. You can put a long bar on this and keep it damp. Sounds great too. I pulled on it 3 times with it off to start the fuel and about 7 times on got it running. the saw is not as hard to start as some 660's i have pulled. i got get a big bar for this, it deserves it.

bet you got carpal tunnel revving it up like that lol i wonder what the indonesians would think about this rig? if it works as good they probably wouldn't give a ****.

So i was lurking around huztls website just to see what it was about. It appears the 070 is available only as a assembled unit? Is that what the one pictured and running was. Or was the parts kit gotten elsewhere?

That is the one on the Huztl website in this thread and running in the video.

Interesting thread. Part of me hates to see the chi com's knocking off such a machine. I'm not so sure about the practicality of milling with such a knockoff. That'll sure test the build quality. I will say that 100cc saw for the occasional giant tree felling and bucking at $350-400 plus bar and chain sure fills a niche.

The manual should be available in the beg thread now. There is a complete one and one broken into 3 parts not sure which they will serve up but they all are complete. Maintaining one of these bad boys will require one.

Kinda like i would love to have a Single Action Army Colt revolver in .45 colt, but that will never happen, but a may be able to swing a Traditions or Heritage clone of one, id still be happy
I have a Centennial Arms 1860/1960 Belgian made Colt Army that i love to shoot, can't beat the smell of black powder.

Steve

So as of right now you only can get the complete 070?

Will they ever offer the 070 as a assemble your own saw kit?

It was my understanding that in May of this year a 070 kit will be sold.

It's gonna be a tuff one. Tuffs good right?

They have not showed what shipping is gonna be. I estimated 130$ for either one complete or built same weight. It's heavy.

That little governor is new to us. Bringing the tune to where it should be the first time will be different than say a 660. I wossied out.

Was a brake ever an option on an 070? It would be great to keep the safety police happy. Otherwise it's a mill motor here in NZ or just a wall ornament. Or for private use on private property I guess.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

That little governor is new to us. Bringing the tune to where it should be the first time will be different than say a 660. I wossied out.
It's simple enough to override. You can then tune it as a normal saw. Once tuned, you can re-enable the governor. BTW, they run much better without the governor.

It was my understanding that in May of this year a 070 kit will be sold.

It's gonna be a tuff one. Tuffs good right?

They have not showed what shipping is gonna be. I estimated 130$ for either one complete or built same weight. It's heavy.

if you can assemble the 3 in your sig you can assemble an 070. kinda like east and west timber falling. coming from pecker poles to big tall wood will intimidate the pecker pole loggers lol BUT after getting rebroken in that intimidation goes away. same with the 070 to smaller saws. yer head is playing games with you and confusing physically larger with being a harder job to tackle. thankfully, that saw will remain stationary as you work on it. the pecker pole loggers doing a transistion to big wood ain't so lucky lol.

Interestingly enough this saw, or one very much like it, was floating around about 7 years ago... It had Stihl 070 labels on it and the comments on the video debate whether it's a real Stihl or a copy and how good it is (sound familiar?). What's today's interpretation of that video?

Latest posts

Back