019T oil leak!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck, half the time I am working on saws on my kitchen counter!

I like your enthusiasm for saws, and the fact you don't let lack of tools or experience deter you. However, you can make some very expensive booboos if you don' proceed carefully. If you play nice, quit comparing our saws (and purveyors of said saws) unfavorably with fee seas, and ask for advice, many people here will bend over backwards to help you gain the knowledge you need to be successful in this endeavor. That has sure been my experience :clap:

There are people who have fixit books and parts list for any saw imaginable that can be had for merely sharing your email address. Tools etc. can be gotten from site sponsor Bailey's or cheapstihlparts on eflay. Be patient and polite, you will be amazed at the result. If you are mad at whatever, go split firewood before you sit down at the computer. That is my "anger management program," FWIW. Never Never work on saws if you are in a bad mood, cuz its easy to break stuff, which never helps my mood.......

Oh, get the green T handled T27 from Bailey's. 5 or 6 bucks it is a joy to use.:greenchainsaw:

but seriously these guys are right. not many people are gonna help you when your sporting an atitude or bashing a saw brand. when i first started on this site i had so many people offer advice it was nuts. i couldnt believe it. even had a guy send me a set of climbing pads just to see how i like them. people sending me parts for no charge just to help out. the nice guys are here and willing to help. but you gotta let them first

Latest posts

Back