036pro ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donho

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
ok after reading that simple story for nine pages I want a short thread I only just bought my first stihl used for a day so far and like it and yes I did dump a little bar oil in the g tank but caught myself and gave it a wash out and kept right on cutting my QUESTION IS SINCE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT STIHLS IS THE 036 PRO ANY DIFFERENT THAN AN 036? oh ya and I like my stihl dealer :chainsaw:

the 036 pro has the compression release in it and i believe a different air filter. i have an 036 pro that has been serving me well for 5 years now. i have used it on many logging jobs and have never had a single problem with it. just a rock solid dependable workhorse that wont let you down as long as you take care of her.

thanks for that nwcs was wondering after reading that long thread about problems with a guys 390 mounted on a mill.

donho: the big diffrence is the 390 being a plastic case consumer saw never had any business on a mill of any kind. the 036 is a metal case saw built just like an 044-088, just smaller :)

Latest posts

Back