$30.00 find

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You probably keep buying them because they go cheap, work real good and are easy to fix most times! I never put much stock in the Homie XLs till I put a few ours in on one. Except for the time it takes to get a carb off (can't use a ratchet) I like 'em!

I
You probably keep buying them because they go cheap, work real good and are easy to fix most times! I never put much stock in the Homie XLs till I put a few ours in on one. Except for the time it takes to get a carb off (can't use a ratchet) I like 'em!
I have an xl 103 waiting its turn on the bench. Where would it fit in with these one you gents are talking about. Know nothing about homelites have nothing against them, just haven't got to any of their bigger ones yet. Have done some little shavers that seem decent.

That upward bar angle sure is nice bucking logs. Saves the back. Wonder why it was designed out of modern saws? Perhaps ergonomics when falling?

Back