40cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40cc pro saw king

• STIHL ms241c

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Husqvarna 543xp

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Makita ea 4300

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Jonsereds cs2245

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Echo cs4510

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
Surely you don’t think that a Stihl is the only fast saw made or can be made faster
Yah , a man can document his exploits thus the video ... I’m STIHL waiting on the response video ... guess I’m not holding my breath !

Put up all those recent vids here Frank.

So birddog can see and listen to the difference.

Sheesh.

It’s obvious to me. Oh well.

The wood is the unknown variable to me.

The Dolmar looks like it is cutting some
kind of a willow??

Put up all those recent vids here Frank.

So birddog can see and listen to the difference.

Sheesh.

It’s obvious to me. Oh well.

The wood is the unknown variable to me.

The Dolmar looks like it is cutting some
kind of a willow??
Yah , I’ve been down this road before ... it’s a waste of time and effort - not hard to see and especially HEAR the difference ... some of these guys are using old (but proven) methods to extract more power ... but alas time marches on

Until you race in same wood with same chain you don’t know.I never said the Little Dolmar could beat a 241 but for $250 dollars less it does real good.Now if I was going to spend $550 on a saw I would get a 550 xp port it and beat any 241 or get a used 346 and destroy a 241.

Until you race in same wood with same chain you don’t know.I never said the Little Dolmar could beat a 241 but for $200 dollars less it does real good.Now if I was going to spend $550 on a saw I would get a 550 xp port it and beat any 241 or get a used 346 and destroy a 241.
No ... that’s not necessarily so ... the builders’ knowledge , skill and methods makes all the difference in the world ... all things being equal yes the larger cc saw SHOULD win !

Until you race in same wood with same chain you don’t know.I never said the Little Dolmar could beat a 241 but for $250 dollars less it does real good.Now if I was going to spend $550 on a saw I would get a 550 xp port it and beat any 241 or get a used 346 and destroy a 241.

There’s no reason why the Dolmar couldn’t beat the Stihl. Just not THAT Dolmar and THAT Stihl with THOSE chains.

Back