550XP vs MS362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a sick pre bologna saw if someone could diagnosis it for me?

6a2azesu.jpg

Have a sick pre bologna saw if someone could diagnosis it for me?

6a2azesu.jpg

If the discharge was from the other end i would figure it ate something tainted that caused it to puke......but since it's coming from that end I think it's just a mild case of the squirts.....probably been on a drinking spree. :msp_unsure:

If the discharge was from the other end i would figure it ate something tainted that caused it to puke......but since it's coming from that end I think it's just a mild case of the squirts.....probably been on a drinking spree. :msp_unsure:

Port wine???

I am a newbie here and but I just did it.

This site has certainly infected me with CAD and convinced me to get the 550XP. I really wanted to go Stihl MS261 as Orange and White is what I am accustomed to however after reading the performance of the AutoTune as well as handling both saws it was a no brainer to get the 550XP with 18" bar. Doesn't hurt that the 550XP has a 2-year warranty either. It was a hard decision to go Husky but I feel I will have this saw for a lifetime.

I mainly will be using it for storm clearing, limbing, and firewood gathering. It comes in tomorrow!:greenchainsaw:

This site has certainly infected me with CAD and convinced me to get the 550XP. I really wanted to go Stihl MS261 as Orange and White is what I am accustomed to however after reading the performance of the AutoTune as well as handling both saws it was a no brainer to get the 550XP with 18" bar. Doesn't hurt that the 550XP has a 2-year warranty either. It was a hard decision to go Husky but I feel I will have this saw for a lifetime.

I mainly will be using it for storm clearing, limbing, and firewood gathering. It comes in tomorrow!:greenchainsaw:

Good choice. When you are ready to void that warranty just give us a shout. :laugh:

I was hoping mine would be here when I got home from work. No such luck.:msp_sad:
Hopefully it gets here soon, tired of lugging my 460 around.

Good choice. When you are ready to void that warranty just give us a shout. :laugh:

My warranty will be voided about 15 minutes after I get my hands on it.:msp_biggrin:

Doesn't hurt that the 550XP has a 2-year warranty either. It was a hard decision to go Husky but I feel I will have this saw for a lifetime.

Welcome to AS. North East of where...................if you are in the US your 550xp will have a 6 month warranty, not like its really and issue, blows the doors off of the creamsicles your used to.

6 month warranty ;)

2 years here, but my dealer managed to fix my 339xp at warranty after 3 1/2 years. Also, I suspect that some really good dealers won't declare it voided, unless there are some connection between the mods and what failed.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back