592XP Availability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I hate playing the waiting game. I spoke to 3 different Husqvarna dealers about the 592XP. I would buy one today if only I could find one. None of the dealers that I spoke with have any firm idea when the saw will be available. All 3 stated that they have several 592XPs "on order". Damn. Did I mention that I hate waiting?

JQ

I hate playing the waiting game. I spoke to 3 different Husqvarna dealers about the 592XP. I would buy one today if only I could find one. None of the dealers that I spoke with have any firm idea when the saw will be available. All 3 stated that they have several 592XPs "on order". Damn. Did I mention that I hate waiting?

JQ
I'm having the same problem in Central Minnesota. I've talked to 4 dealers, have my name on 1 for each dealer, and I've heard from 2 of them saying order was delayed till mid May.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Supplies are limited, HLSUPPLY only had 10 when I got mine. Bob aka Spike60 only had five, and is waiting on more, should be any day. The east coast dealers seem to be getting them first, and if the dealership didn't order them early, they're pushed to the back of the line.

But if you really need a 90+cc saw the 661 is right there. But yeah, it's not new or a Husky.[emoji6]

It's a really nice saw BTW. Some pictures and videos to make you drool.

58698e5b3c69c0d42868898fc094784d.jpg
e6132202e93008e685a7eb8b2c0e1cac.jpg
c9120b026095f2e1d0d8148a66665505.jpg

I just run across the ad for this on youtube. Seems I'm late in hearing about it. Man, looks like a screamer. I could of used a 90cc saw for years but never did get one. Always just big bar on the 372 and let her eat away on her own time. Works, as I'm not in the "big" enough stuff, "that" often, but when I am, I've always wished I had a 90cc class saw. I had a pile of old 181SE's (selling now) and I was gunna turn one into a 288 which would be nearly a 90cc but I never did that either. This new saw really got me thinking about a nice 90cc saw again. :) I guess time will tell though if she'll win out over the simplicity of the older 390 and 395's though.

I just run across the ad for this on youtube. Seems I'm late in hearing about it. Man, looks like a screamer. I could of used a 90cc saw for years but never did get one. Always just big bar on the 372 and let her eat away on her own time. Works, as I'm not in the "big" enough stuff, "that" often, but when I am, I've always wished I had a 90cc class saw. I had a pile of old 181SE's (selling now) and I was gunna turn one into a 288 which would be nearly a 90cc but I never did that either. This new saw really got me thinking about a nice 90cc saw again. :) I guess time will tell though if she'll win out over the simplicity of the older 390 and 395's though.
Ported 181 is a ripper !!

JQ
We just got in our first 592XP today.

Back