85-90cc picture thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50cc+36cc=86cc:hmm3grin2orange:
attachment.php

Heres my reliable old beast. The 066 is by far my favorite saw, I just ran a tank through her today on a beech that the wind broke a couple weeks ago. Got the west coast clutch cover for cristmas, now I got to pick up a wrap handle to put on.

100_1862.jpg

I know ya said 85-90cc but I couldnt resist throwing a pic of the 880 in, I'd say it falls into the big saw catagory too :cheers:

StihlSaws035.jpg
Whats up Humboldt notch,tall clutch cover wrap handle you live on the wrong side of the country.

Was it a local find?

Ya my Stihl dealer turned him onto me cause he had a junk 031 he was selling. After I bought it he said he had a "big" saw he wanted to sell too. Next thing ya know Im going home with it. He said he worked for a survey crew and used it for cutting firewood on lots that were going to be developed. Sold the wood on the side.:cheers:

Ya my Stihl dealer turned him onto me cause he had a junk 031 he was selling. After I bought it he said he had a "big" saw he wanted to sell too. Next thing ya know Im going home with it. He said he worked for a survey crew and used it for cutting firewood on lots that were going to be developed. Sold the wood on the side.:cheers:

SO it was the dealers personal saw?

Back