$@#%&/!#@&$%_/? So pissed!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok you'll get him, He figures you must need saw often thats whay you had so many right? So he gives you a week to buy new saws comes back to steal the new ones as well.
What you need now is bait go to your local sears or box store and get 2 or 3 labeled cardboard boxes empty one of course like one that a table saw came in or router or anything as long as the label is big and colorfull .Then just sit the boxs kind of askew outside like you have just taken the new tools out and threw the box 's outside for the trash man .
He is looking for a sign that you have gone and got some new replacement stuff so he can return and rip it off.Have your buddy help w/ the camers so they are set up correctly you want his face and his car. Keep cool and wait he is ripe for the picking,and soon.

I hate that .some a-hole stealing from some one who works hard to get what they have.that to me is a lowlife who is to lazy to go and get a job.i hate people who rather steal and do an honest day's work.they rather steal .tells you something about them.

Sorry for what you lost.
Everybody have some good ideas.....
If I would be you, I would install a motion sensor camera or recorder. You don't need a better proof then cut them in your shop.
Better then just shoot somebody and then try to prove the system that you was right.....
Good luck.

Sorry to hear this. A couple years ago I was doin a spring cleanup in a rough area. Lots of drugs and crime. I had just bought a new 65cc Kawasaki blower. First new one I ever had, cost me over $400 at that time was a lot of money. I had it on the back of the stake body, and went to get my take on the other side of the building. Took about 2 minutes to disappear. I was as disgusted as I was mad. I only wish I’d seen that $&@@$&#% reach for it on the truck!
I called around and without the serial number and a police report the pawnshops were not willing to do $h1+. Those scumbags will take anything and sell it and pay the junky who robbed it peanuts.
I have every piece of equipment I own (a lot) logged in my maintenance book make/model/serial, but I don’t take chances like that either. If someone broke into my shed I’d have numbers at least.

My insurance company will not replace anything unless they have a serial numbers ,picture of the items. I took pics of everything along with pics of the serial numbers of the things that have numbers. Loaded everything on a micro disc. Made a copy and printed everything out. Gave my insurance agent the copy. If the unthinkable happens, I have proof of ownership.

Latest posts

Back