About to buy gear, need advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plasmech!!

what happend ta asking that highly respected pro you know? please tell us who this mystery member is! whats the big secret anyway:confused:

You can't figure out if the boot has a steel shank? What is that? I know, you just want some comfirmation before you commit to something you are unsure of. So you should be.
So basically you are some kind of troll, just trolling quickly with tiny bits of bait with questions so inane. What you really want to say is " Uh, I don't know". Everybody is trollin for something so don't feel bad about it. People do understand but you've been rather more than sort of weetawdded. Steel shank? " Forget it. The band wants to play a new set now, lets go.
I had the same kind of problems as you when I joined. Asking stupid questions. Mine where more of a computer literacy and comprehension plus I never read the rules... completely.

I will stop taking you seriously soon, that is based on whether you are serious. I can prove I am serious, its my favorite thing to do BUT can you? What do you think of the pics and videos you have seen around here?
Its great to have some gear but even The Dan had lessons. Want one?

Did the fact that I am asking all these questions in the ARBORIST 101 forum EVER cross your mind? Why don't you go over to the pro forum if beginner questions upset you so much? Seriously.

plasmech are you going to answer my question?

plasmech

they name streets after folk like you. u got 5min's ta answer my question or im gonna order a round of red rep to your cup!:cheers:

Did the fact that I am asking all these questions in the ARBORIST 101 forum EVER cross your mind? Why don't you go over to the pro forum if beginner questions upset you so much? Seriously.

Did it ever occur to you that as a beginner you should have your questions answered by a pro, not another beginner? Of course it didn't cause your a troll, flat out.

Did it ever occur to you that as a beginner you should have your questions answered by a pro, not another beginner? Of course it didn't cause your a troll, flat out.

A troll by definition is someone who goes from forum to forum making posts intended to stir up ####. Read that sentence 10 times and memorize it. Now you tell me, how in the hell could asking about gear be seen as intentionally stirring up ####? Or steel shanked boots, I guess if I walk through a pile of dog #### in said boots I am literally stirring up the ####. Or talking about my first climb, lotta #### there. Or asking about different saws? What about climbers, asking about them, that's stirring up ####, right? You know maybe I am a troll, because no matter what I post, some immature low-life feels compelled to hijack the thread with ridiculous lectures for no other than to hear themself talk.

im thinking all your threads should be in the home owner helper page:clap: if you wood have answered my simple ? like i have answered many of yours id a kept it to meself.:angry2:

im thinking all your threads should be in the home owner helper page:clap: if you wood have answered my simple ? like i have answered many of yours id a kept it to meself.:angry2:

OK now you ignore the fact that I answered your question already? Read two posts above this. You are a nut, dude.

I already told you who it was in another post. pinemartin Don't go mess with him now, he'll probably snap your 'lil chicken neck!
lmao!
attachment.php
who u callin nut?

Last edited:
I've got a Petzl Navaho in my cupboard. I've only used it four times. It's more of a rock climbing harness to my mind. While I'm not encouraging you to climb before you're ready you can have it for $60.00 + shipping if you want to save some cash. It's in great condition and still in the waterproof carry bag.

Someone asked for pics. You responded something about being gay. Perhaps they wanted pics of the work being done? I would like to see pics of this dead pine. Couple different angles perhaps? How long has it been dead? What killed it/did it die from? Any bad/soft spots leaking sap maybe? Any sizeable wood pecker holes? Does it have to be climbed? Does it have to be pieced down?

Dead pine can have compromised root system causing entire tree to tip over while you are in it. Don't climb past ANY bad spots as to ride the top with you tied to it is beyond the typical adreniline rush to say the least. To have read the books and studied the knots and all, you may be able to slowly self teach, just don't start in a dead pine OK?

Randy

Latest posts

Back