All the Downtown Ladies Call Me Tree Top Lover, All the Men Just Call Me Sir!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a bunch of crapola!

And from a bunch of grown men !

The way I understand it gypo was banned for logging on as differant people. He might have been a little abrasive but it made it fun. The real shame is the knowledge that is lost in here and not just from him but also some of the other race types such as Cahoon. For those that are not impressed with pushing their saws to the envelope of performance... something to think about is that Gypo has literally spent 1000's of dollars with sponsors of the arborist site. This includes several builders and suppliers. That is not to mention the guys who bought from others in here based on his recomendations. This is in contrast to those who have never spent a dime in here but whine about everything. Kind of like the pot heads that whine about the government but never vote.

For what it's worth,I suspect that somebody else,in the little fellers stead,was doing those posts .I have no proof of this,so it's pure speculation on my part.What seemed to be odd is the fact that young Lambert has a real good command of the written English language,with a Canadian flare,of course,and a quick whit.Some of those posts did not portray that.They rather depicted a somewhat western flare and much lesser intelligence than that of the real named poster.I could be completely wrong on this call,but I don't think so.At any rate,it's now a moot point.

Its sad to see how many top posters have left or been kicked off the site.

Hey everybody! Check out the 24" bar I got from Klickatsacket. Dean has some good deals on bars so I bought 4 from him. Whoo! Hooooo!
John

thats a sweet looking bar Gypo.. Klickatsacket has me talked into trying a GB for my next bar.. anybody know if GB has a web page up? would like to find more info on them.

What I have noticed about the GB bars is that they seem to stand up at least as good as the Cannon bars, however, the only real difference I noticed is that the GB bar is more pliable than the Cannon or Oregon bars. This is not necessarily a bad thing, cause although the may bend easier, it is also easier to remove the bend. In other words, they seem less prone to cracking or chipping because they are more pliable. don't want to use the word softer because I noticed very little change in the bar gauge tolerance after extended use. I would say the GB is 4X better than the same Oregon Power Match with regards to how long it will last, although the Oregon Pro bars are at least as good.
John
DSC_0185.jpg

Hey thanks Gypo. Glad to see you back. I am also glad to see you got the package ok. Just a little about GB bars; I talked with this outfit for quite a while before I ever started selling their stuff. the bar that gypo has pictured, the Titanium bar is not an actual titanium bar ( that would cost a bloody fortune) but the rails are actually a steal that has titanium alloy mixed in so that they are harder but have more flex. From what GB has relayed to me is this was quite a big deal getting the bar to act in this way (rockwell hard yet spring tough) There is nice balance and the guys who put a lot of hours on their saws will really notice the differance over the life of a bar.

yes you can, but they wont be listed in oregons guide.. you can find them on dealers by the part number alone. they seem to be nice bars. have thought alot about getting one to try. and they all seem to be 063 bars.. no 050.

Latest posts

Back