All the Downtown Ladies Call Me Tree Top Lover, All the Men Just Call Me Sir!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life does go on, but it still a ????ed shame that he's gone. He's was always willing to help and always gave knowledgeable answers to most questions.

The old posts on race chain by the guys who are gone is what brought me here in the first place. No mater what you think you know you can always learn more, I sure did. Thanks to Gypo, I'm not the Mang yet, but I've got em all scratching their heads in my neck of the woods. :blob2:

blackoak said:
Life does go on, but it still a ????ed shame that he's gone. He's was always willing to help and always gave knowledgeable answers to most questions.

I agree completely. I will always wonder what set him off to the darkside, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

:alien:

I still don't know what Gypo did to get banned? Can anyone even tell me what thread it was? Did he insult somebody?

Gypo

iam new around here but i really have enjoyed reading the "gypo" stuff would like to now were he is now so i can download some of his mpeg's :alien:

MB you are just jealous for not looking as good as Gypo in bare chaps :p

I know you and Gypo was pretty tight before, and now you act like a cat after a bucket of water, what really happened?

Latest posts

Back