All the Downtown Ladies Call Me Tree Top Lover, All the Men Just Call Me Sir!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me get this straight, Sue: John actually waited around for 30 whole minutes for you to make your move? You must have really captivated him.

We once went to a, ah, well, one of those kind of bars and in the middle of getting a, um...dance, a guy walks by with a "Stihl" chainsaw shirt on and John gets up so fast that the young lady falls flat on her a$$ on the floor. He spent the next 2 hours bending the poor guy's ear about woodsmanship, saws and how Ken Dunn is the best chainsaw guy on the planet. Finally the guy gets so disgusted with the interruption that he just up and bolts. John comes back over raving about how the guy was rude in paying more attention to what was going down on the stage than him.

12 inch tongue, eh? Well Dennis has got a 12.............:eek:

Bab's little secret

Babs, okay...we both know how I know that Gypo has a 12" tongue, what I'm curious about is how you know that Dennis has a 12"___________:eek: as you put it. Babs, is there anything that you need to talk about? Hmmmm? I'm a real good listener.

That's a really cute story you told about the l_____ dance, at the t_________y bar; that's my guy!! You see, he figures that they'll always be opportunities for sex, but you can never let a good chain saw story get away from you.

I don't know how I got him to stick around 30 minutes, let alone a couple months...but he did, and has. Before we ever spoke to each other, I was standing with my back to him, and suddenly I turned around from the crowd and saw him looking straight at me. We were only standing about 2 ft. away from each other, and I could see his face clearly in the firelight (we were all gathered around a fire pit). The way he was looking at me is what got my attention, I said "Hi!", with a big smile on my face, and he said,"You're a very sensual woman." I was embarrassed, and he repeated himself, and well I couldn't help myself then.......nobody had ever used anything like that on me for their pick-me-up one-liner, so I figured he must be telling the truth. Cute, aye? As John says, aren't we turning into a couple of saps?

:angel: Cinnamon Girl

P.S. Babs, don't forget...if you want to talk about your little secret, I'm here.

Gypo what's this I hear from Babs?

Gypo, I think we need to have a serious talk before you come out here to visit me....Babs has just suggested that you are the one who has a secret, not him. So, tell me....is there any other reason that you dumped that girl off your l_____ to talk about chain saws with that guy? Maybe it wasn't really the chain saw conversation that you were interested in? Maybe we should be asking (Ernie) Dennis, aye?

:mad: CB

Hi Sugar Plum, dont ask me about Ernie, all I know is his girlfriends say he thinks 2" x 6 times = 12".
Ernie ya lil weasel, gett out here and defend yourself or I will have my true love Caroline come over there and box your ears!
Hey Sugar Plum, I forsook that lap dance, cause the one wearing the Stihl T was really Madonna in disguise.
Does this mean its over between us already?
YMLWBAHSS

Hey John,

How's the loggin been going out there,got any new pics yet ??

How's the 088KD runnin?Still kickin butt

Madonna?

Okay, okay...I realize now that Babs was just trying to stir up trouble between my Gypo and I, and I fell right into it!! It looks like I'm going to have to keep one eye on Babs and one on my man....especially with all those women chasing after him(Gypo).

Honey, I'm beginning to feel sorry for poor (Ernie) Dennis, and to think you might have Carolyn box his ears? It looks like he has suffered enough, especially since you filled us in on his shortcomings.

Also, you asked me if it is over between us already, and I say that is entirely up to you at this point. So sweetheart, let me ask you a question, "If I were sitting on your lap, and you saw Madonna walk by, would you dump me onto the floor?" Yes, this is a test.

:angel: DYSLM CB

P.S. Why doesn't anyone talk about logging, or chain saws anymore.....this is becoming very boring:eek: I have some exciting news, I was just approved the time off from work for a logging competition that John and I were invited to. It is in October, in BC!! Whew hoo!! I can't wait to see all those babies burning their chains!! It will be pretty exciting to see my honey again too.

Hi Ginger, you may recall me, I am John's brother John. Although I wasnt at Clearwater my brother told me all about it and the fun you all had at the falls with the Divine Miss M.
I plan on being up there in Clearwater that weekend and was wondering if you had time to travel around B.C with me to find old chainsaws. It would be fun as I just bought a new truck camper that sleeps 6 so there would be lots of room for the saws.
I oppoligize if I am sounding presumptuous, however if you dont hit it off with Cute lil Ernie we could hang out together for a while.
Respectfully Yours,
John's brother John

Muppets?

No, you got it all wrong, not Ernie the "Muppet", Ernie....the youngest adopted son in the series "My three sons, identica!" I was in love with him!! Hot, too hot for adolescents.

Love CB

Well well well......I see I have been missing out on alot since I havent been here....by the way...I really like that picture of myself....thanks guys...

I see I havent missed anything important about chainsaws though.....

Ginger...I will be waiting to see you again when you get here...I got the hottub installed and heated up ;) But you may have some competition now...you waited too long...Pink says to back off..

Cinnamon..thanks:heart:

Ha ha, good one! Some times wood chips fly right over the tops of people's heads.

Que lastima,
Julio Inuendo

RB doesnt stand a chance

Hey Roger, your on. My 088KD will gobble up your 3120. Lets be fair and make 3 cuts thru a 30" log from a live start. You will prolly loose because you will have to stop halfway thru just to read the instruction manual.
P.S., I'm getting in shape for the standing chop, so I should be able to do it in under 100 whacks with axe, but I think I will use a longer handle this time.
Hmmmmm
Gyro

I haven't had my custom full body armor done yet so that I won't suffer too much from all the chips you'll hit me with....

.....the wimp

but felling champ extraordinaire

Hi Roger, just on a more pensive note, when I think of an arborist, you are the epidamy of the definition of a tree climber.
You could subcontract Roger Barrnett out all day long and sip Marguiritas, knowing full well Roger would get the job done fast and sweet.
John

I guess what I am trying to say, is that within the time it takes Roger to dismantle a goon tree, you wouldn't even get a buzz on.
John

Latest posts

Back