Almost... NOS Pioneer P62 HP - PIC HEAVY -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!

Tell us more about the power reeds. Did you get blanks and make your own?Or did boysen do a matchup?

And how much paint did you put on. :monkey:

Lee
Till the gun was empty.... ;)
I wanted it thick since I plan on using the saw.

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!

Tell us more about the power reeds. Did you get blanks and make your own?Or did boysen do a matchup?
Do a "Boyesen" search in the Pioneer thread. Brendon (propliner) set it up with Boyesen. He worked with them to make these, members told him how many sets they wanted. He ordered them all, when they came in we paid him and he shipped them. You may want to send him a PM, he may have an extra set for sale.

One of the saws I learned to cut with. They are nasty with torque, eat alot of saws up on the stump. Main attraciton was also the reliability. Nice saw bud

Wow Ed

Is that the saw you got from me???????????????????????????????

PLEASE SEND IT BACK NOW NOW NOW NOW

It is beautiful now great job on this one.

Dan

That looks awesome. I wish mine looked that good. I would like to have some of those reeds and maybe port mine. I would like to have the matching dawgs like yours.

Nice saw wish it were mine! I have a Poulan Pro 455 that was given to me, It runs like you expect it to, but it is too ugly to put on the same thread with a saw like yours, congrats on a job well done!

Thats just awesome mate. Well done on an excellent job. And I like the fact that you did a little port work to. Piston rings look like the husky 2100 thin rings....what cc is it?

Latest posts

Back