Any one in Minnesota do a gtg? I was thinking about having one.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You live on the West side of 35 right? I'm probly down depending on the day.

Judging by your name you didnt have a Step side power wagon on 44s for sale a while back did ya?

Yep, west side of hiway 35 about a mile north of the freeway exit. If you drive on 35 south you can see my offroad trails in the woods. Sometimes at night you can see my head lights pointing straight up or dowm depending on if I am going up or down the hills. Yes I did have a big green dodge stepside on 42's that I recently sold on craigslist.:frown: I still have other trucks and toys though.

Andy,

If it happens, make sure to post it up!

Seeing as I live about 5 minutes (or less depending on where in Harris you are) from you, I would love to stop by and meet some of the AS crew :rock:

If you have ever seen the red dually 3rd gen Dodge crew cab diesel with the big ass cow catcher and busted passenger dually flare, well that is me or the wife :cheers:

Shane

I have seen that Dodge. But of coarse I see all the Dodges.:rock:

mn gtg

i will sweet talk the wife into supplying the cheese!!! let me know what you all like..

i will sweet talk the wife into supplying the cheese!!! let me know what you all like..

Yeah! Gotta pick up that good cheese at the co-op in Alpha...

That place is danger, danger, danger.

Andy, judging by your location, I think we are literally less than 3 miles apart.

I am west side of 35 (bordering the road) between the overpass and the rush city exit. Off Falcon.

Am across from the dog trainer with the big brown pole building and dog obstacle course.

Yeah! Gotta pick up that good cheese at the co-op in Alpha...

That place is danger, danger, danger.

Andy, judging by your location, I think we are literally less than 3 miles apart.

I am west side of 35 (bordering the road) between the overpass and the rush city exit. Off Falcon.

Am across from the dog trainer with the big brown pole building and dog obstacle course.

I know the area well. Are you north of the farmer who usually has cows on the road (co rd 9)? Or are you that farmer?

Latest posts

Back