arboristsite's most likeable member?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no where near the level of JJ for helping. He is amazing with his knowledge and resources, and his willingness to share.

That's what all the good guys say!

For me there are so many here who I have upmost respect, trying to pinpoint a single person is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

I couldn't tell you of anyone on AS that I don't like. Picking the most liked is just about impossible, the list is to long and most I only know them from the computer. Two who would surely be in the running were picutred together, Demi's favorite Stihl dealer and Mark. Don't personally know the former, but love his posts (haven't seen many lately), but I know Mark and can't think of a more helpful and nicer guy. All in all there are more good folks on here than any place I can think of right off hand. JR

I've never meet him, but ole wood chucker seems like a good fellow. Always cracks me up

You don't wanna meet WoodChuck'r. Trust me. Met him at the KY GTG last spring, everyone said "You gotta meet him!" I guess I was curious, but trust me, it was an overrated experience.

At the moment I met him he winked at me and in a quiet whispery voice asked if I wanted to make $20, I quickly said no. Then he winked at me again and smiled, then said there's another $40 to be made later on and he'd hate to see me miss out on a wild time. I was little creeped out. Then for the rest of the day he kept following me around asking me what my favorite color was and if I've ever crucified a chicken. I told him I hate colors, but was too puzzled to answer about the chicken question, so I just stuttered and tiptoed away as he started to flash a $20 to Andre and Brad - they looked really awkward and very quickly ended the conversation then immediately hopped into Brad's truck and left for the day, leaving Nik behind.

Later on, after he stopped photographing me from up in a tree for hours, he was throwing chicken feed on the ground in front of me. "What the hell are you doing!?" I asked, he replied with "I'm trying to get you healthy so you can lay me an egg." He said we would need an egg for his new fun game "Chicken Chainsaw". I don't know what the hell was going on at that point but I did my best to avoid him and his chicken feed and I surely was glad to get the hell out of there at the end of the day.

Hope to never see him again. Frikkin' weirdo....

Last edited:
I don't know who is most liked, there are many good folks here. I would like to cut with Indiansprings, Thall and Sawtroll one day though. They remind me of folks I know and are no longer with us.

v/r

Mike

This stupid thread has two different facets, and neither has been isolated.

As far as a member with the most "likes", that info should be readily available, and who gives a duck!!!?????

The one that should have the "title" most' would/should be Lakeside, with me a close second since he is my friend , and I am an asskisser........

But this site has a very short memory of who really contributes/helps folks, and who is just ........Popular...... At the moment...............

This stupid thread has two different facets, and neither has been isolated.

As far as a member with the most "likes", that info should be readily available, and who gives a duck!!!?????

The one that should have the "title" most' would/should be Lakeside, with me a close second since he is my friend , and I am an asskisser........

But this site has a very short memory of who really contributes/helps folks, and who is just ........Popular...... At the moment...............

'liked'.

:clap:

11 years ago, just being an "a-hole" used to stand for something too!!!!! Before all of the "Politically Correct" Pussies took over.........

But as far as helping new/old folks, that should be the criteria!!!!!!

Not just some web prolific teen that has a lot of free time, or a web prolific dad that has the same...........

11 years ago, just being an "a-hole" used to stand for something too!!!!! Before all of the "Politically Correct" Pussies took over.........

But as far as helping new/old folks, that should be the criteria!!!!!!

Not just some web prolific teen that has a lot of free time, or a web prolific dad that has the same...........

Any schmuck with a gonzo fist gets my vote. Wow, I hope I am not being "prolific dad".

I only hang around here hoping someone will like ME some day. Most of my days are filled with worry about what others think of me, since developmentally I am stuck in Jr. Hi.............

Back