ATTENTION All STIHL DEALERS.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to comment how simply amazing it was to see someone posting that has a bunch of bright red Rep. :jawdrop:

Mr. HE:cool:

Ya' should have seen it 4 days ago... he had 3 red nova starburst thingies. Just being able to do that is reppable (greeen)! :)

Ya' should have seen it 4 days ago... he had 3 red nova starburst thingies. Just being able to do that is reppable (greeen)! :)

I noticed he has been losing the red. Can't a guy be unpopular around here anymore? lol

Mr. HE:cool:

that is what i meant about losing the franchise. there always seems to be a new stihl ebay.

Since you have closed your contact info, I have to ask you in the open - was the rep you sent me meant to be pos or neg? - there was no text or points (as you have a red status), so I don't really know.....:confused:

Since you have closed your contact info, I have to ask you in the open - was the rep you sent me meant to be pos or neg? - there was no text or points (as you have a red status), so I don't really know.....:confused:
you have given me no reason to give you neg. rep. i like things to be out in the open,i am deffinately a tell it like it is kind of guy.

That blows! I hate to see anyone get their stuff stolen.:cry: I hope they catch the d-bags and cut their fingers off with a 880.:chainsaw:

Too good. Lock a chain around their balls, lock the other end to a burning log so they have to set on the log. Givem a knife to cut theirselves loose. Be sure to have a chair to relax in and watch,LOLOL

Latest posts

Back