ATTENTION All STIHL DEALERS.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he missed last years numbers, he needs to hit X amount to get back to his old discount rate. As long as he's not shipping the saws, no chance at losing his dealership.

Baileys ships, and a bunch of people online, the have a eBay store and there dealerships, they send business cards of there addressed of there shops.

You just lost 4 red dots,check your rep,LOLOLOL

I hit him

That blows! I hate to see anyone get their stuff stolen.:cry: I hope they catch the d-bags and cut their fingers off with a 880.:chainsaw:

No, one of them walmart huskies, slow and painfull.

Too good. Lock a chain around their balls, lock the other end to a burning log so they have to set on the log. Givem a knife to cut theirselves loose. Be sure to have a chair to relax in and watch,LOLOL

you a sick man

Baileys ships, and a bunch of people online, the have a eBay store and there dealerships, they send business cards of there addressed of there shops.

I hit him

No, one of them walmart huskies, slow and painfull.

you a sick man

About time you showed up! :)

You guys are thinking inside the box. Think how much they could get for that stuff internationally. Saws cost a lot more in other countries

Exactly. If they are smart and know the market price exchanges that equipment will wind up on E-bay under serveral differant accounts. Good thinking!!!!!

I have to sleep in cold hard gold slab.... I used to work for the federal gov't... and you know how overpaid we were! I just started taking my O/T in gold bullion.. easier to handle.

I'm self-employed. Can't sleep, so the bed's not an issue. Base pay and O/T is Chicken or Beef Bullion.

As for the heist. Full of sucky and intrigue. Small cargo container to Siberia by now?

I was think the same thing, if they're smart everything is already shipped out of country.

There was story on the news a long while back. The cops pulled over a van on the LA freeway for something. When they checked the van it was loaded to the ceiling with all new Stihl equipment. They has just robbed some dealer and was hauling the stuff down the freeway. I wonder if they got put in the cell with Bubba, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,LOL

There was story on the news a long while back. The cops pulled over a van on the LA freeway for something. When they checked the van it was loaded to the ceiling with all new Stihl equipment. They has just robbed some dealer and was hauling the stuff down the freeway. I wonder if they got put in the cell with Bubba, ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,LOL

:ices_rofl:

:hmm3grin2orange: Sounds a bit like in the ol' days, when my Arty bty shot your trailers to pieces, when you and another culprit tried to smuggle those 441s over here! :cheers:

Stealydear still waiting for your call, since you do have my number from the whole 362 picture debacle.

i think when that much stuff comes up missing, it leaves a bigger trail,and will be easier to find.
sounds like these guys were pros, I'm sure they have covered their tracks been paid and spending the money by now, most of the time the people that actually do the break-ins are not gonna have the stuff long, they will most likely have a buyer for all the stuff before they do the job......

hmmmm get ahold of the faa and have them check all international shipments...
or..... use a box-truck to rob them.
approximately how big is all this stuff they stole??
they probably are loading a semi to be exported.

ill make some calls tomorrow

Who cares about ECHOs, when did those things get worth anything??????

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry, just couldn't resist......:help:

Somehow, that was my most popular post in a long time.........:cheers:

Well, the popularity of that random and sloppy post really took off.....:confused:

Latest posts

Back