Barber chair!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have popped a few trees but only chaired 1 bad. It was about a 40" Oak and it was leaning about 10 deg. into a field so most of the branches were toward the field also. There was a 6" deadman about 25 feet up in the tree on my standing side. Did about a 8" face cut then started cutting the back with my 272. I was planning to get a few logs out of the tree but the homeowner I was doing a favor for just wanted firewood. I was not planning to cut anything this big so I did not have my big saw. Needless to say when it started to go I chickened out because of the deadman and watched it chair about 10' in the air and stay there!!! That was fun to cut down and it solved the log problem also. CJ

What a donkeys behind everything you say is manuare. 20 years cuttin fire wood to make you the know all to end all just makes ya look stupid thinkin your an expert.
I believe your just a figmant of your web world imagination, add something constructive

"Sandbox people"?

Red is such a flattering color.

Looks like you caught him before he slithered back out. Classic!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

The only logs the dude cuts, requires Charmin afterwards, and he's busting on guys who have cleared Mountains in weeks....whata dweeb.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Looks like you girls just bought a load of manure spreaders. Charmin !:bowdown:
Yup, online for nothing else to do.
No "slithered" on this end little one.....back to the sandbox for you. Sling behind those skirts for kicks. "Yes, Herr Doktor, it's a sexual thing they miss."

Got some angry notes from you girls. Even offered to back off, or a truce. One Forest Gump took it as "weak". You wonder why ? And all that was posted was :

Game of Logging
Boring
PPE
Some basic info on learning. Learning:msp_confused:.
Oh yes: asked ( asked !) WTF a "Coos Bay Cut is ? Not so common for real loggers cutting hardwoods.

And that sets these fools off ? You got some problems.:sucks:

So, back off, get on your PC ( 4-8 hours/day !), and get back to what this forum is about. NOT about your bragging to "cut a mountain in a week". Who really gives a %$#@&.

Give us what you know about "Firewood, Heating, and Wood Burning Equipment". Can't be much with all these attacks.

No slithering until you girls again start whining to those who ban. Time out, huh ?

P.S. You girls did get "dweeb" right. And "dude".

Last edited:
No "slithered" on this end little one.....back to the sandbox for you. Sling behind those skirts for kicks. "Yes, Herr Doktor, it's a sexual thing they miss."

Got some angry notes from you girls. Even offered to back off, or a truce. One Forest Gump took it as "weak". You wonder why ? And all that was posted was :

Game of Logging
Boring
PPE
Oh yes: asked ( asked !) WTF a "Coos Bay Cut is ? Not so common for real loggers cutting hardwoods.

So, back off, get on your PC ( 4-8 hours/day !), and get back to what this forum is about. NOT about your bragging to "cut a mountain in a week". Who really gives a %$#@&.

Give us what you know about "Firewood, Heating, and Wood Burning Equipment". Can't be much with all these attacks.

No slithering until you girls again start whining to those who ban. Time out, huh ?

Uh, did you guys hear somebody say something? Me neither. Nothing worth listening to anyway.

Ignore

Uh, did you guys hear somebody say something? Me neither. Nothing worth listening to anyway.

Then little one, you can play with %$#@, play with your toy dog, or &^%$#. Is your "CooS Bay Cut", the same as your "MORON CUT" ? :sucks: Hard to get how some low self worth fools can trash and attack, and when done to them, they panic. This one boasted about how "..all of us write to each other...". You and your sandbox cronys did attack first.....now hold those skirts.:hmm3grin2orange:

The real way to avoid this trauma for you is just to press IGNORE. We can show you.

Then little one, you can play with %$#@, play with your toy dog, or &^%$#. Is your "CooS Bay Cut", the same as your "MORON CUT" ? :sucks: Hard to get how some low self worth fools can trash and attack, and when done to them, they panic. This one boasted about how "..all of us write to each other...". You and your sandbox cronys did attack first.....now hold those skirts.:hmm3grin2orange:

The real way to avoid this trauma for you is just to press IGNORE. We can show you.

Ignore you? No...I'm always interested in what you have to say. I figure if I listen long enough maybe some of what you say might start to make sense. It hasn't yet, but I'm hopeful. Of course, paranoid hysteria is a little hard to figure out sometimes but if you keep running your mouth maybe a lot us will begin to understand you. We really hope so anyway.

Oh, by the way, you never did tell us what kind of a phony disability shuck you're running. Us taxpayers, who support you, would like to know.

I thought I was the only girl here. Is Mountaingal taking part too? Did the cookies arrive in time?

I brought home a load of green red alder, not to be confused with Red Green from whom the ignored one plagerized the slogan of the Possum Lodge.

Que' lastima.

One person wants to talk about sex pantys girls and only game of logging. If i call you names and call you girls people will think im smart.Would be interesting if log hacker would post annedotel story or first hand experience or pics instead of blaa bllaaa blaa GOL is the only cuttin method cause I cut firewood for 20 years. Its funny how some of us actually know each other in real life and can back up the stories yet are attacked as posers by a guy livin in his moms basement. I know i need to just be quite but what a ...................................

DING DING DING I get it HBRN has a cousin back east sure has the same personality traits.

The weather report is mentioning 10 degrees. That's like -30 anywhere else. The pickup doors freeze shut, locks freeze. I shall break out the WD40 tomorrow.

PAM is good for removing pitch from hands.

Had three in a row before I figured it out. They were very tall Doug Firs being cut for piling, having them pre-bucked in the air wasn't in the plan.

Yeah, but I think I'd prefer HBRN. At least HBRN had a sense of humor and was entertaining. Sort of. That's better than his cousin.

I am not sure that he understood the entertainment value that he provided for us, but he sure kept the troops riled up. I guess he is now a gypo hazard tree remover...

I remember my first folding girlfriend, blowed my mind.

images

Game of Logging
Boring
PPE

OK...

Can somebody here please translate this complete abortion of text into something that roughly resembles, English, Spanish,or Italian?

Babelfish lacks a component for "Squirrel terrorizing knothole pumper" and I can't make heads or tails of what it is attempting to communicate.

Is there something pertinent in there?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back