Best 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Whats the best 50cc size saw. Im pretty much sold on the 346xp,i think. Ive herd alot of good about the big dolmars, but havent herd much on the smaller ones.Im wanting a 50cc saw to go along with my 372xp.:popcorn:

Whats the best 50cc size saw. Im pretty much sold on the 346xp,i think. Ive herd alot of good about the big dolmars, but havent herd much on the smaller ones.Im wanting a 50cc saw to go along with my 372xp.:popcorn:

you have go to be kidding. i know you are new, but this is a question that is brought up multiple times each month. oh well, i guess this is just part of the pattern.

btw, the answer IS the 346.

346XP is my choice.

I have owned two 5100's and three 026's.

Both are very good saws, but the 346XP outshines them just a bit, at least IMO.

You just have to run a 346XP to understand. The acceleration adds a wow factor, and with a sharp chain, it files through the wood.

Of course we just give our opinion. Some members like the 026 better, and some like the 5100 better.

So, pay your money and make your choice.:cheers:

Looks like the 346 is liked by most,as i figured. I just wanted to be sure. I know the 7900 dolmar is highly thought of,but i never hear anything on the smaller dolmars.
I take it by the responses this is asked often, but ive never seen it, and yes i did the search but i think it sucks, or maybe im doing something wrong.
Anyway, I wont ask dumb a$$ questions anymore.:):cheers:

WILD THANG !!!
you can buy THREE for the price of ONE 346 and they dont change color if you leave them outside and the plasitc is of better quality.. :)

Back