Chainsaw Raffle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it's only fair that wiggs gets a multiplier of 10% on entries. 100 people a he gets 10 tickets. i will make an exception with pioneer42 if he wants to be in.

Yeah, take my name out. Seriously.

Jeremy deserves it for guessing right, and even though you posted the rules of the raffle, I'd feel guilty (old Catholic boy here) if I won for doing nothing but paying attention to this thread, which requires about as much knowledge of vintage chainsaws as tipping back a cheap can of neighbor beer.

Actually, upon further consideration, leave my name in. The more names we get, the more the multiplier will work in Wiggs' favor. And if my name does get drawn, I'll have you send it to him.

Yeah, take my name out. Seriously.

Jeremy deserves it for guessing right, and even though you posted the rules of the raffle, I'd feel guilty if I won for doing nothing but paying attention to this thread, which requires about as much knowledge of vintage chainsaws as tipping back a cheap can of neighbor beer.

this was just for fun in hopes of finding a good home for this saw. i've read plenty of your posts and everybody elses here. i've learned plenty and i've got plenty more to learn. i've made just enough money to fuel my cad and upgrade saws.if you think you got a good spot for this saw in your collection, your in. i wouldn't have given the easy clues if i wanted the winning guess to get the saw. if i had to guess this saw would probably fire right up with minor tinkering. if it doesn't, i'm sure somebody here could help. that's the greatest thing about this site.
kevin

Actually, upon further consideration, leave my name in. The more names we get, the more the multiplier will work in Wiggs' favor. And if my name does get drawn, I'll have you send it to him.

sounds good.

feel free to post some pics of O&R engines if anybody's got one.

Don't make me start in on the math again. If Wiggs has 10% of the tickets, he has a 1 in 10 chance, regardless of how many total tickets there are.

I'd be grateful if you'd add my name to the list. I never win a thing, so that WILL help Wiggs out. In the unlikely event my name is drawn, I promise to send Wiggs a picture of the saw.

Don't make me start in on the math again. If Wiggs has 10% of the tickets, he has a 1 in 10 chance, regardless of how many total tickets there are.

I'd be grateful if you'd add my name to the list. I never win a thing, so that WILL help Wiggs out. In the unlikely event my name is drawn, I promise to send Wiggs a picture of the saw.

this is going to turn out to be a sick and twisted pass it on event:yoyo:

Kev1n...thanks for doing this..I enjoyed it....good luck Wigglesworth

Kev1n is a great guy..sent me a part in the mail for free...thanks again

#### your math, #####. Yeah, I know your law of probability is right, but now Wiggs has a 1 in 10 chance, plus one (mine). When was the last time you did anything but pick your ass online? :monkey:

Kev1n...thanks for doing this..I enjoyed it....good luck Wigglesworth

Kev1n is a great guy..sent me a part in the mail for free...thanks again

your welcome again, i think i ran across a spare screw if you haven't found one yet.
gl to wigglesworth, i'm off to bed.
kevin

PLEASE add my name to the list!

Ever since I heard of these little saws being made I've keeped my eye open for one!

This is a great idea! Very unique!

Back