Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well It looks like I will be on the road around 2:30 pm way later than I wanted. I hate it when work gets in the way of fun. Looks like we will be going up with five saws and coming home with six saws. Desserts are ready and aslong as I don't forget them we should have some nice treats. I think We will be stopping some place on the way up for supper.

Beefie

Boyd, Barb here. Do you have a count for Sunday? Need to know so I can have enough green bean casserole and candied yams. Oh yes, and cookies.

Roll Call

DennyInterfaith
WetGunPowder
Grandpatractor +3 KIDS ?
HEAVYFUEL + 2 KIDS
pele55
Steve NW WI
andydodgegeek&Sarah&girlfriend
GrizzlyAdams86
Philbert
Beefie +1
polkat
5R-INC
StihlyinEly
Bugaboots
The pepsi man +2 KIDS?
treemonkey +2

Possibly some more. Better plan for 25.
Or maybe 12!:jester:

I have my saws and accesories loaded into my truck and I am ready to play. I hope you dont mind if I bring more than 1 saw, dont laugh I couldnt decide which ones to bring. Hey heavy fuel I hope you dont mind if I show up at about 4:00am and start warming up my saws.:msp_w00t:

BARB-Add another 10 people to the guest list for dinner. Some are Noobies and others have helped in the past. Should be a perfect day weather-wise, Looking forward to seeing everyone again! (not YOU pele55!!):msp_thumbup:

BARB-Add another 10 people to the guest list for dinner. Some are Noobies and others have helped in the past. Should be a perfect day weather-wise, Looking forward to seeing everyone again! (not YOU pele55!!):msp_thumbup:

i like football!!!

For anyone that is planning on playing around on Saturday it looks like we will be at Boyd's first thing in the morning. Somebody will be picking up a new saw and some bar oil. Anyone is welcome to meet us there. 8:00 AM.

Is there still plans to meet at jons or has that changed? I will have two kids with me on sunday too. The saws are sharp and all fueled up ready to go.

aefd0e5c-b752-f1cf.jpg

Got to get to old hog goin!

For anyone that is planning on playing around on Saturday it looks like we will be at Boyd's first thing in the morning. Somebody will be picking up a new saw and some bar oil. Anyone is welcome to meet us there. 8:00 AM.

Conveniently located right on my way to Wolf Creek! See you guys in the morning. Truck is full of gear and gas, and I got 2 hours left of work for the week.

Just got back from snowmobiling into Canada for some lake trout fishing. Tomorrow I'll be organizing laker gear for the next outing and prepping chainsaw gear for Sunday.

No rest for the wicked. Hope I have enough energy after hitting the road at 4 a.m. Sunday to heft that 090G. If not, I'll just have Beefie get down on hands and knees and I'll use his back to rest the saw on. :D :D :D

Back