Charity Cut for Interfaith Caregivers-Who is up for the task at hand?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3:30? You're gonna miss breakfast! . . . . Not many towns north of Danbury to slow ya down . . . . Garmin is definetly female,

The hell I will! First piece of roadkill I find south of the Town of Superior is going on my exhaust manifold for roadkill omelette! :D

And hey, since when aren't Dairyland and Moose Junction real towns? :clap:

My Garmin is a chick. I gots the Aussie accent, which is pretty cool since my second wife was Sheila. Hehehehehe

The hell I will! First piece of roadkill I find south of the Town of Superior is going on my exhaust manifold for roadkill omelette! :D

And hey, since when aren't Dairyland and Moose Junction real towns? :clap:

My Garmin is a chick. I gots the Aussie accent, which is pretty cool since my second wife was Sheila. Hehehehehe

They only count as real towns when the taverns are open, MOST nights, they're closed when you go by!

One day, I'm gonna become an illegal alien in Oz, unless they're willing to let a redneck like me in legally!

Steve, not many cops on duty on a sunday morning either in wisconsin. I didn't know if you would make it for breakfast or not . 7 am on mainsteet cafe in siren for breakfast and 8 at denny's for cutting.

We had a great day today. Broke in a couple of new saws and fixed a couple of old ones. We cut 2 truckloads of logs and there is lots more laying in piles in the woods.

Thanks again Sarah for the tacos that we had for supper. They were good and hit the spot.
I am hitting the sack and we'll see you guys in the AM.

Duane & Ernie

aefd0c71-31e7-caf9.jpg

Sarah,Andy & Grizzly Adams

aefd0c71-324a-73c9.jpg

Ernie

aefd0c71-3267-a2c5.jpg

Last edited:
Home safe and sound. Hope everyone else is too, or at least on their way. Hwy 35 south of Luck was blocked off, I called the neighbor lady who always has the scanner on, 2 car wreck, 2 air ambulances requested. I don't think any of our guys were that far ahead of me though.

Gonna get some pics and a video off the cell phone here in a bit. Right now the dog's feeling neglected and it's hard to type with 50 lbs of black lab in your lap!

12 hours door to door today.

30 second 360° lookaround video. Lots of wood around for sure. At least 5 splitters running, lots of Fiskars swinging, 2 skidloaders moving it all, and a pile of chainsaws.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ownxsnR5E2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A few more pics. Sorry, my camera died so these are crappy cell pics, but there were a few more photographers around with good lenses, expect to see better pics as they get time to post them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beefie's 090G getting to stretch it's legs, StihlyinEly getting what he came for at the controls.

attachment.php

Wet boots are hanging above the stove, the Aleve bottle has a few less in it than it did this morning, and I have AS on the computer and Jeff Dunham on TV. I don't see much need to move any more tonight. The couch and I are becoming one!

Hey, Sarah here...

Had a great time with all of you this weekend- was nice meeting folks & putting a face with a handle. I took about 30 pics, here's four of them... if you want to see more, I started an album in Andy's profile page- check it out. Both me & Andy are sore as heck from all the work... Andy got out of the truck when we got home & immediately had a debilitating charlie horse- he couldn't even straighten his right leg for about 15 minutes, conveniently for him it resulted in my unloading of all the saws from the truck... He's still a little whiney (heh heh).
Thank you to Barb & Denny for the hospitality, as well as the folks who hosted our turkey finale- Yum!

Oh and I ended up with an extra wooden spoon- I'll gladly ship it out to whoever it belongs to... And if anyone ends up with two little glass bowls with white lids on them, I am a bit partial to them & would love em back, just let me know if you come across them.
Thanks!

I waited all day trying to get a picture of JD working, but even though I had the camera ready, I just couldn't seem to catch him. Sorry. :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks, Beefy- this was a neat experience for me
attachment.php

Cutting the big cookie
attachment.php

Can't believe how hard these gals were working- or that they were splitting wood in tank tops in January! Wish I'd have gotten a shot of that!
attachment.php

Didn't know Andy could have so much fun hanging out with a bunch of dudes in a$$less chaps...
attachment.php

Back